• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3.0 3vze Is Out

Another thing to consider. The injector pinout locations, along with some of the other sensor pinouts, change from year to year. At least one injector and a few other wires were in different locations between my 1997 and 1999 computers.

My fuel pressure is right at 65 when cranking.
Crash was saying it may be that im not getting injection pulse.

I've got to check on that. Except my battery is just about dead from all the cranking.

I don't suppose you have the 97 pin out diagram electroniclly?

Mike if you get in over your head let me know---I don't have any shop space but can handle the job easily :awesomework:

Mike if you get in over your head let me know---I don't have any shop space but can handle the job easily :awesomework:

FAWK YEAH:beer: Huge relief, Im going to tie up some loose ends that i know need to be taken care of, then i may be hitting you up. I think ive been over my head from day one, oh well learned a lot.
:awesomework:

Fired Up

Heck yes!. Crash you were dead on. Pulled my old clogged injectors out, put the new ones in, Yanked out all the hose fuel lines i did, put in all hardlines. Cranked it over Ba Ba Ba BBBBBB Vroooooooooooom. Loud as hell, open pipes in the condo. What a relief. Now i have to fine tune everything, bring it to an exhaust shop, and should be on the road again. Then cut off the IFS and on to the next task. Swwwweeeeet.:cheer:

Thanks for any input and advice people on this board gave me, could not have done it with out the board and the internet.:awesomework:

Congrats man! Hard work paid off! I wish I had a 3.0 to drop into my 4Runner. I would have asked you if you still had yours and what kind of shape its in, but I see this is an older thread, haha.

~T.J.

Another thing to consider. The injector pinout locations, along with some of the other sensor pinouts, change from year to year. At least one injector and a few other wires were in different locations between my 1997 and 1999 computers.

So i have been fighting a cylinder miss fire code in 1 & 6 could not figure it out for the life of me well. Just when i damn near narrowed it down to my computer being bad i remembered what TURTLE BITE said. my 98 4.3 motor came with a 98 ECM, By pass VATS went with 97 ECM. Well the pin outs on cylinder 1& 6 for the injectors are on a diffrent pin. 1 was a few pins off but 6 was on a whole other flippen connector. Re pinned it and had 6 cylinders firing properly with no miss fire. Hell yeah. Thanks again turtle i wish i would have thought you were write 6 months ago when you posted it.

Well its alive and runs good.... So far. with no codes.