• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3.0 valve shims

yotacrazy

looking for some 3.0 valve shims around 3.55 mm. if it has 3.30 mm in it right now will that be to much lash? i know its not right but will it ruin everything?

Not even really quite sure what your askin'??? Is there more than one that's got the 3.5mm shim, and they're all loose? Or is there one valve that's too loose??? ittle more info on what you're trying to accomplish here would help...And Toyota is probably gonna be your best bet for shims---unless someone's got a junk 3.slo kickin' 'round...which is highly likely!:redneck:

Not even really quite sure what your askin'??? Is there more than one that's got the 3.5mm shim, and they're all loose? Or is there one valve that's too loose??? ittle more info on what you're trying to accomplish here would help...And Toyota is probably gonna be your best bet for shims---unless someone's got a junk 3.slo kickin' 'round...which is highly likely!:redneck:

3.fast son...mine rips!

Last time I checked valve shims dont do **** to adjust lash. Stack as many shims as you want and it still wont stretch a valve stem.

Latest posts