• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3 cities locals wanna run?

WHITE TRASH1

fruit stripe
Anyone from the tri cities area want to go out crawling somewhere around here in the next week or so? I just got my maxx back together and Ill have the rear steer done today so Ill be ready for whatever. :cheer:

WHITE TRASH said:
Anyone from the tri cities area want to go out crawling somewhere around here in the next week or so? I just got my maxx back together and Ill have the rear steer done today so Ill be ready for whatever. :cheer:
im busy this weekend,next weekend im game.it would have to be sunday,let me know.

Right on, whenever your ready I am. I got the rear steer done on the tq3 last night.... what a trip! With just that little bit of steering I can climb shiat I didnt have a chance at before and it was pouring down rain hre last night so traction sucked :D

WHITE TRASH said:
Right on, whenever your ready I am. I got the rear steer done on the tq3 last night.... what a trip! With just that little bit of steering I can climb shiat I didnt have a chance at before and it was pouring down rain hre last night so traction sucked :D
ya rearsteer kicks ass, thats the only thing i dont like about comps they make me disable my rear steer,im so use to it i cant drive worth 2 squirts of piss wihout it.[my rig is a tlt type thang]you want to p.m. me youre number and ill call ya when i can go on the weekend,[reason] i dont have internet at home,so icant chime you from there,i do my web wheelin here at work.sunday is my only day off.sat i dont get much of achance to web wheel ,im usualy up to my ass with customers on sat.

Last edited:
No doubt.. I need to get used to it thats for sure... Im finishing a steering wheel for it today and it'll be a bit more user friendly...

Mine is a maxx still sporting the fully independant suspension. Its damned near all stainless, aluminum or titanium but dont think I dont beat the ever loving fawk out of it... I built it like it is to be dependable unlike the stock garbage...

Ill PM ya my number, I need to go somewhere other than my neighbors little retaining rock wall :haha:

hey man sorry i didnt get ahold of ya this weekend.My esc took a shat on me so my crawler is down.This is the 3rd moped esc thats done this.Im so pissed dude ive had nothing but problems with electronics on this thing, its always somthing,im going to drop kick this pos ans were it lands is were it stays.Im just going to walk away from it for awhile unless somthing cheap and easy comes up

For a crawler even a dynamite $30 esc from hobbytown would work... Get it going already damnit.... :flipoff:

Mine is all ready to run now and it seems to work abou how I want it..Ill know for sure once I get it out somewhere for further running.

No problem on this past weekend... I was out of town anyway... but if you ge tit running this week Im more than down to run next weekend.

tanis and i would

Tanis and I are in yakima i.m donovan. Do i know any of you guys. I went to kamiakin graduated in 95. would like to get together for a crawl.

went to pasco high, somedays gradutated in 87,iv met tanis but i havnt met you,not yet.Hey white trash still want to crawl,was all game this weekend,found another esc to use,and the white stuff kinda blew that up,im workin on an indoor coarse,in my shop lets try this comin weekend.Well do this one of these days,im not dodgein ya its just that i work 70 hours a week.not much time left for fun stuff.Swing out to benton city when you get a chance,left at palm tavern[dale ave] i own and opperate the auto parts store here in town,so if you have any parts needs i can hook you up.later mike-

Last edited:
Hmm I didnt realize there was a parts store in bentucky again... Last one i knew of was the large green one on the corner heading towards the freeway and that closed years ago...

Im up for this weekend.. although I tossed 12 cells in the maxx, wired the 17 turn motors in parallel and managed to fry my reciever doing doghnuts in the snow... :haha: So that leaves me with just front steering but I can live with that..

Once i get another 2215 reciever Ill be back in the 4WS but for now it gets a lockout. :mad:

WHITE TRASH said:
Hmm I didnt realize there was a parts store in bentucky again... Last one i knew of was the large green one on the corner heading towards the freeway and that closed years ago...

Im up for this weekend.. although I tossed 12 cells in the maxx, wired the 17 turn motors in parallel and managed to fry my reciever doing doghnuts in the snow... :haha: So that leaves me with just front steering but I can live with that..

Once i get another 2215 reciever Ill be back in the 4WS but for now it gets a lockout. :mad:
ya that dude in the green building was slinghin sacks out the back door, metro terrminated his bussuiness,and gave him a nice cosey 5x10 room and 3 meals a day for awhile.i hear they supply cloths also not a bad gig if youre not into that freedom thing.lol .now if you could just figure out how to stuuf the smoke back in it.yould be good to go.

Last edited:
Yea that guy used to come up to the parts store I worked at (bowdens auto parts in sunnyside) when he first started that place.

If Im not mistaken its the same guy that drives the F-450 for kiona towing... Actualy Id bet on it....

Get ahold of me on friday or saturday if you wanna go out.. I might be able to make it on sunday. I know Im good to go on saturday if you have the tiime.

Tankota said:
You guys ever take these "rigs" out to the dunes (juniper)?
I've never takin the crawler out there,but i have taken my g.t. with paddle tires.The gt kicked arse,had ablast,but you gotta go after a big wind storm to find some smooth dunes