• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

36" vs 37" bias iroks

Spolar93

ive heard the only real difference in the 36x13.50x15 and 37x14x15 besides the 36 being a little bit taller, is that the 36s are more balloony and the 37s are more square ? :looser: price isnt a concern i can get em the same

The 36s are wider and taller, but have a lower weight rating. Thats about it that I know of. I have 37s I bought used. I wanted the 36s. Sitting next to my friend who has 36s, they look the same to me as far as one being more square or round than the other.

~T.J.

EDIT: The look might have something to do with the wheels theyre on too. Mine are on some 15x8s or some narrow wheel like that, so that might make them balloon up more. If they were on a 15x10 or 15x12 wheel, they would probably look more square. Then again, the 36s may do the same thing :eeek:

Last edited:
Every 36 I've seen looks like a balloon just like the 39s. The 42s always seem more square and I've heard the 37s are the same boat. Take that for what it's worth.

thats what i heard. im thinkin my open stock dana 44 can hold 37"s tops, since im only makin 165hp/180ftlbs and have 2:1 lo. i like the skinny though

Ya I have 36s and 39.5s both are balloony. But that is the carcass:eeek: From reading the "true" OD on interco the 36s measure taller than the 37s...plus they're a little cheaper, i was gonna go with the 37s but realized they weren't worth the extra dough new.

My vote 36"

Latest posts