• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4:10 or 3:55's ????????

Use the 4:10s Pete. You will like the added lower end grunt that you will get from them and still have a decent road gear with some strength

Keep in mind that with the lighter duty axles the deeper gears only have one pinion tooth in contact with the ring gear due to the tiny pinion gear. The lower you go the smaller that dude gets.

Just throwin that out there.

(TreeClimber PM sent on your axles)

Last edited:
hey thanks guys, i will have to start to do my wheelen-dealen now....

Hey, find me a good price on some rears springs for my YJ...... 2.5" or 4" lift.

My dana 30 had 4.56s and 36s, only broke one shaft... granted i don't wheel, but still!:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

He'll be fine with 4.10s! :awesomework:

EDIT: That seems high for 33's at 60mph with an auto, you sure you're not in second gear?!?! :redneck::haha: Maybe double check tomorrow for sure. That seems high....:eeek:

Hey Pete,
I'd go with the 4:10's, especially if they're on the cheap....I have yet to wheel with ya, but seems to me you are the somewhat cautious type, as I am (to a point!:D); 2800 rpms does seem abit high with your current setup---my question is, is this rpm at what the speedo says, or actual speed, cuz your speedo should be way off right now! (Are you passing everyone???)....bottom line is go for it, you'll be happy all around.:awesomework:
yeh, he might be showing 60, but hes probably doing closer to 70-75

sounds like u already decided...but, you wont regret the 4.10's, u might even pick up some MPG aswell as a bit more perceived power:awesomework:

The speedo is about 4mph off, i checked it with my GPS.
The speedo at 60 the Gps was 64mph.

And Kev, we need to hit the trail together some time...

Pete

Latest posts