• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$4.29 in monroe

For the first time in a long time--I was able to fill my rig up for under $100. And I pulled in with the fuel lamp on and filled it to the top of the neck :awesomework:

For the first time in a long time--I was able to fill my rig up for under $100. And I pulled in with the fuel lamp on and filled it to the top of the neck :awesomework:
I just did the same, its a nice change. $2.83/Gal at the Safeway on Canyon Rd., $2.80 with your club card.

In Bremerton Diesel is 3.09, and 2.27 for reg. Not as low as some of you but i definately aint complaining.:;

I've been filling for under $100 bucks too----filling up when both tanks at 1/4 full!!!:D (makes me feel better anyway!!!:redneck: )

Just got back from wallyworld(coffee maker took a **** this morning!:mad: ); Filled at the Chevron on the way home--- $2.65/gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer: :cheer:

Yes

Unleaded is down to $1.99, Deisel is $2.79 at the Chevron in Chimacum....that's right Chimacum! :awesomework:

Saw 1.67 for reg gas the other day. Haven't seen diesel recently but my last tank filled for $80 and I was ecstatic!

$2.69 for diesel here in Kirkland, at least theirs one silver lining to this economy. :awesomework:

Latest posts