4 seat chassis post em up

Saw this bad mo-cheen at Harlan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 106
Craig_c said:
Saw this bad mo-cheen at Harlan

We see this fella at Harlan fairly regular. He camps up above Cream Puff (can't remember the campground name) First time we seen him, probably 4 years ago, he was bad sideways on Cream Puff and we helped get him down. We asked him what he was doing and he thought he could just ease right up Cream Puff..................by himself................. Think he was hollering to someone (wife maybe) that he was stuck when we found him.

wizzo said:
We see this fella at Harlan fairly regular. He camps up above Cream Puff (can't remember the campground name) First time we seen him, probably 4 years ago, he was bad sideways on Cream Puff and we helped get him down. We asked him what he was doing and he thought he could just ease right up Cream Puff..................by himself................. Think he was hollering to someone (wife maybe) that he was stuck when we found him.

I've seen him at Harlan to for years, but not on cream puff. Dam that's a hill for that beast! Haha

wizzo said:

I can't knock it really, they were out having a good time wheeling! That's all that matters!

Craig_c said:
I can't knock it really, they were out having a good time wheeling! That's all that matters!

Definitely not knocking the guy. He has fun with what he has, more power to him! Just don't think it's a good idea to be hit'n obstacles like cream puff solo.

wizzo said:
Definitely not knocking the guy. He has fun with what he has, more power to him! Just don't think it's a good idea to be hit'n obstacles like cream puff solo.

Oh I totally agree on that! I've looked up it many times and have yet to get the nerve up to hit it!

wizzo said:

Without a doubt.