• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 seat XP.

COPPERHEAD42

Im wanting to convert my XP into a 4 seater by putting a 36" bench in the bed. I found 2 that have done this. I like the 1st one more but he cut into his bed and I'm not sure I want to do that. Any good cage ideas?
32202d1308641211-rzr-xp-5-seater-post-pics-your-build-here-rzr_pics_5_seater_022.jpg

32205d1308641516-rzr-xp-5-seater-post-pics-your-build-here-rzr_pics_5_seater_bed_mod_001.jpg

32201d1308641379-rzr-xp-5-seater-post-pics-your-build-here-rzr_pics_5_seater_bed_mod_006.jpg

32204d1308641322-rzr-xp-5-seater-post-pics-your-build-here-rzr_pics_5_seater_019-1.jpg

32203d1308641280-rzr-xp-5-seater-post-pics-your-build-here-rzr_pics_5_seater_003-1.jpg

32207d1308642163-rzr-xp-5-seater-post-pics-your-build-here-rzr_pics_5_seater_029-1.jpg

attachment-3-1.jpg

attachment-4.jpg

Ya idk I just figure if I got to build a cage back there might as well put them both back there and it wont be cramped in front.

First cage. You know how your B pillar kicks way forward at your ear? That one needs that, then the C pillar can kick forward. I'm still against car seats, especially your boy. That puts his head that much higher and thus makes the cage have to be higher. You can bring the C up to the back of the seat and start sweeping it. Find the pick of Lance's new buggy with his kid in a bench. Head way below the top of the seat.

I ordered a 36" Bench and harness's along with cage bungs. I am going to lower my oil cooler and cut my rear bed. Should be able to get the seat to fit almost flush againist the floor. If everything works out now the top of the bench will be below my cage now. Im going to have to build a cage about 5" taller then I got now which should still look fine because my cage is fairly low now.

After I saw Lorens XP with the extra seats I started shopping. I think I need to get one. West is ready to ride now, he's 4 and would eat it up. And him not being able to ride in new racecar means I need him to prerun with me on the XP.... You like my logic??? Think the wife will buy it? laughing1

InDaShop said:
After I saw Lorens XP with the extra seats I started shopping. I think I need to get one. West is ready to ride now, he's 4 and would eat it up. And him not being able to ride in new racecar means I need him to prerun with me on the XP.... You like my logic??? Think the wife will buy it? laughing1
Totally.
I think we have the 4 seat cage on lock too.

blacksheep10 said:
Totally.
I think we have the 4 seat cage on lock too.
on that note whats the plans for the day of Sept 10th? Travis, can we meet up and take West and my fat ass for a spin on your XP. Let the wife see what it is, that the boy loves it, and that its safe. Let her take a lap with ya, make her scream etc...

my dad has the same bench in his scout that I ordered for the rzr. So I took my oldest out and seen how he fits.
2011-08-10110730.jpg

I only plan on using this as a family ride for a couple years then gettin a real 4 seat xp (if they come out with one). So I'm not going to build it with tons and tons of room.

When I first saw this I figured this would be what you were talking about.
8952bdbe.jpg

Not sure who built it but they've got some videos of it on YouTube.

I can tell you that when I made my Rhino a 4 seater like that it sucked bad having all that weight up high. I hated it. Hated it. Hated it.

If the "4" is not enough for you, get a Turbo and it will be right there in XP territory.

I can understand you wanting to do this because you already own the XP, but someone like Wyatt.....the "4" does not give up anything to the XP but power and that can be fixed.

2 seat with 2 in the back is the pits.

We will see how it works out. I can see it sucking in a rhino. im alot wider then a rhino with way more suspension. I dont think it will be that bad but I could be wrong. I thought about selling and gettin a 4 but I just dont want to leave the xp.

Latest posts