• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater FORD rockcrawler (SOLD)

Re: 4 seater FORD rockcrawler

I'm not back pedaling ****. I've said from the start that he was high but the beating was excessive.

I got a long message that i have been fwding should tell you anything you want to know, i have my buggy on 3 sites they all say the same thing its alot to type on every ad. my number is on the ad

I gotta say, a wee bit high on the price. But bashing was a little pirate-ish. Just laugh and go to the next post or make an offer YOU think is reasonable to get you in it. If he doesn't bite, next post.

Better correct my self be for i get in trouble whats your ''cell''? for the curious redneck lights guy.

Well said 5 brothers, isn't that how the game gets played..

forresthale said:
Whats your sell number?

It's in his signature.

Rednecklights
"Light Power"
256-341-8750

Murrah Motorsports
Mash yer motor racing !
Rockwood Offroad

Glad to see new folks come to the board but it would have been WAY easier for you to post this big long text with the initial post than dragging it out this far.

Publicity is publicity though I reckon.

Yeah thats what i thought texted with no response, so figured it was his business line.

Damn right its publicity.

I JUST WONT TO SAY THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO KEPT MY BUGGY AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!!

its been real hope every one sleeps it off and forgets about all the **** head things that was said. lmao i almost started crying over the cupcake ass whopping comments. :popcorn:

forresthale said:
Yeah thats what i thought texted with no response, so figured it was his business line.

Damn right its publicity.

I JUST WONT TO SAY THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO KEPT MY BUGGY AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!!

its been real hope every one sleeps it off and forgets about all the **** head things that was said. lmao i almost started crying over the cupcake ass whopping comments. :popcorn:

Dude, it's all your fault. I think you're just ****ing with us... you could have posted your parts list 4 million times by now

Hope you got everything you needed fell free to reach me if you have anymore questions.

This Forrest Gump? Because if it is you better run Forrest run! :****:
I have a 2012 ranger 500 efi for sale at a steal! $75000 + tax!

Thanks but no thanks. Im looking to build something a lot diff all out bouncer this girl here is more of a friends and family, beat on when you need it, crawling buggy. maybe some parts if you got anything good??

1410 HD greasable spicer joints on all the drive line, yoke to yoke except rear end has a 1350 flat flange. The front end is 4 linked with panaird bar out of 2003 f350 I but the best ball joints from raybest profomance and spicer joints on the axles to ensure it was tiptop to beat on and it seems to have paid off I have really launched it with 4 people, cooler and tools and never broke with stock axles. I bought extras because didn't expect them to be that tuff. Motor is a 302 truck motor had 43000 when pulled I put a eldbrock performer intake, shorty headers, 425 propane kit and 8.5 msd wires. Transmission is t18 4 speed with a 203and 205 doubler enter changeable twin stick(front/rear) dig. Did the math once its like100:1 super low!! Rear is also 4 linked, it's a sterling 10.5 also never broke an axle so there stock! I cut the axle tubes and spun the calipers up with protecters! Gears are stock in both 3:73 keeps your ring gear and pinion strong with less stress on axles. 120"wb cc of axles. Wheels are custom 8 stud h1 with super duty centers. Tires I would say 80% interco super swampers. On board air. Jegs composite suspension seats with the padded covers, I know there cheep but you can wash them out with a hose And buy covers for 30 bucks when they rip and very comfortable. 21" under skid plate and 13 under chunks I never ground on them so thers some more there. I'm not sure about cage hight I'm 6'3" it a little taller than me . Holds 2 full sized propane tanks a cooler and has mounted tool box has a custom weather ristance dash switches and stereo contains 2 ign 1 fan 1 Starter 1winch 1 back up light 2 for rock lights 1 for interior 2 for head lights! 12500 hard wire or wirless winchHydraulic clutch high performance clutch, high volume ps pump 1" ram , marine 4 way speakers on a marine amp, 14 " ranchero shocks with coil springs smoothest ride ever and has great axel articulation put it on a comp ramp at a ride went to the end were I seen no other buggies go? Cons built off a ranger frame, needs bump stops and tubing is schedule 40 butt... Ranger frame is reinforced every pressure point witch is almost the entire thing I would almost guarantee it not to bend or break, schedule 40 is stronger than dom just a touch heavier. And this build was my first big pipe fitting and welding so there is a couple gorilla welds if you will that's about it besides supper reliable great to take the family and friends on long rides with no worries 1410 HD greasable spicer joints on all the drive line, yoke to yoke except rear end has a flat flange. The front end is 4 linked with panaird bar out of 2003 f350 I but the best ball joints from raybest profomance and spicer joints on the axles to ensure it was tiptop to beat on and it seems to have paid off I have really launched it with 4 people, cooler and tools and never broke with stock axles. I bought extras because didn't expect them to be that tuff. Motor is a 302 truck motor had 43000 when pulled I put a eldbrock performer intake, shorty headers, 425 propane kit and 8.5 msd wires. Transmission is t18 4 speed with a 203and 205 doubler enter changeable twin stick(front/rear) dig. Did the math once its like100:1 super low!! Rear is also 4 linked, it's a sterling 10.5 also never broke an axle so there stock! I cut the axle tubes and spun the calipers up with protecters! Gears are stock in both 3:73 keeps your ring gear and pinion strong with less stress on axles. 120"wb cc of axles. Wheels are custom 8 stud h1 with super duty centers. Tires I would say 80% interco super swampers. On board air. Jegs composite suspension seats with the padded covers, I know there cheep but you can wash them out with a hose And buy covers for 30 bucks when they rip and very comfortable. 21" under skid plate and 13 under chunks I never ground on them so thers some more there. I'm not sure about cage hight I'm 6'3" it a little taller than me . Holds 2 full sized propane tanks a cooler and has mounted tool box has a custom weather ristance dash switches and stereo contains 2 ign 1 fan 1 Starter 1winch 1 back up light 2 for rock lights 1 for interior 2 for head lights! 12500 hard wire or wirless winch

WHOA. Here is what everybody wants to read.

$35,000
Balljoint D60
Stock axle shafts front and rear
Stock 373 gears
302 on pane
Rancho shocks
Sch 40 tubing built off of ranger frame (Sch 40 is stronger than DOM? Are you on crack!?
And self claimed "Gorrilla Welds"

Schedule 40 is stronger than dom just a touch heavier....

:woot: WOW I never knew that :ban:

Your right dom is stronger than sch 40 i was told by kns fab that it was thicker i guess they need to stick to tanks. its got it beat by tensile :spin: and thickness

Jegs Plastic suspension seats??

Only suspension in them uncomfortable bastards is your Vertebrae :****:

This is epic. It just keeps getting better. I love the part about it going to the end of the art. Ramp where no other buggies go.. I actually laughed out loud when I read schedule 40 was used.