• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater project. Parting out

Addison66

SOLD
Going to sell the 4 seater.

Here's what I have.

Ok so I am going to part it out. Here's a run down.

Chassis is what you see. 1.75 DOM tube. It has the 4 link brackets front and rear and shock mounts on it. Chassis is fully welded. $2900
I have the Grill and hood from a CJ that fits this Chassis also

8 links with new hiems.
Sold

Box for rocks is 2.72 to 1 low and 1 to 1 high.it hooks to a stock Dana 300 transfer case. I cut the shifter off the 300 because I was going to put cable shifters on the buggy. Also comes with used Novak adapter. 4L60E to Dana 300
Sold

I have a set of tires. 2 19/44/16.5 Boggers and 2 18.5/44/16.35 TSL's. Almost new tread. 4 Trailworthy Fab double beadlocks with rock rings. 8 lug 3.5 backspacing
$old

Selling as a pair
Dana 60 front King pin style, Passenger drop complete, 4.10 gears welded. High steer arms set up for 4 link.
Dana 70 rear complete. rear drums brake have been taken off and I haven't put anything back on. 4.10 gears welded set up for 4 link. The axles need gone through. I know the back has 2 bad bearings but I haven't looked in the front.
Sold

4 fox 16" coilovers . Coilovers are used.
Sold

PSC 2.5 x 8 steering ram and Orbital to go with it. Both New in the box.
Sold

That's what they are. No springs. I think 1 is missing the little plastic spring separator. I do believe the valving and everything inside is good.

The orbital is new. I bought it when I bought the steering ram so its set up for 2.5x8 steering ram.

Coilovers are brand new, but 7 years old. Originally they were bought by a customer of mine for his build. That build sat stagnate for 7 years while he and his wife went through a divorce. I ended up back with the shocks (the entire build actually), which were then sold to Addison66 in April of last year for this buggy project

Re:

loller.gifI'll measure them when I get home. There 7/8 hiems with 3/4 bolt holes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Re:

I made a mistake on the hiems. There 7/8 x 3/4. Sorry

Re:

I would like this chassis out of the way. Let's make a deal!