• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 wheel parts

I tried calling them for a quote on Iroks yesteday, and one of the guys told me he could have them there Thursday, and they were $198.99 each plus freight and tax. I said "So I can actually get them cheaper off your website then since I wouldnt have to pay tax" hoping that they would price match themselves or Summit.

His response was "If thats what pleases you" or something along those lines, and continued with "but then you have to find someone to mount them for you" I asked if that was included with buying them through the store he said no. So then I said "I could actually get them cheaper by not going through your store, then take them anywhere I want to have them mounted since you will charge me to do it anyway, is that what youre telling me?" He said "Do what you gotta do" then hung up.

So much for their price match policy, and what an asshat for talking to a customer like that on the phone whos trying to spend close to $1000 with the company.

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
I tried calling them for a quote on Iroks yesteday, and one of the guys told me he could have them there Thursday, and they were $198.99 each plus freight and tax. I said "So I can actually get them cheaper off your website then since I wouldnt have to pay tax" hoping that they would price match themselves or Summit.

His response was "If thats what pleases you" or something along those lines, and continued with "but then you have to find someone to mount them for you" I asked if that was included with buying them through the store he said no. So then I said "I could actually get them cheaper by not going through your store, then take them anywhere I want to have them mounted since you will charge me to do it anyway, is that what youre telling me?" He said "Do what you gotta do" then hung up.

So much for their price match policy, and what an asshat for talking to a customer like that on the phone whos trying to spend close to $1000 with the company.

~T.J.

Buy sx's instead. They will hook ya up fer sure.

I think that that website is a bit amped on emition but this is what happend to me

Long story short I found parts at Quadratec cheaper than 4 wheels parts, however, there was a 4WP store where I was going to pick up my Jeep so I called the store and had them verify the price and order the parts at the Quadratec price ordered to that store they agreed to match the price.

They boned me for over $100 or 25% when I got to the store, thats above the agreed on price.

Stay away from 4WP Trans American Auto Parts as their Supplier.