• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$400 yota

buster

What would you expect for $400?

I found a 85 efi straight axle that is in a state of disrepair. The motor is all tore apart. The bottom end is still merried to the tranny and bolted down but the head is off. The front window and rear slider have been taken out. The top center section of the cab is removed so this means no roof. It was removed in a way to be replaced if need be.

The interior isnt bad and the seats are good. It has a box that is in good shape (I would sell it) All of the glass is included and so is a extra pass side door.

So what do you think?

This would be a trail only basher
_________

I bought an 87 with the head off the motor and pretty similar to what your describing except it's carb'd and the interior was gross for $450. I was told by others it was a good deal. Hope that helps.

sounds like a lemmon.:puke: probally not reliable. better pass. you could find a better deal on a cheroke that drives.:cheer: probally more your style.:awesomework:

Well I got a good lead on another 84 straight axle extra cab. Its body is rough and the radiator is rotten. Has a webber carb and a offinhousen intake with header. The guy says that the motor is shot. I think that im going to get both and combine parts to make one good beercan basher and part out the rest.