• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

42.5x13.5 boggers

I've got them on my buggy the rooster and they work awesome. They have all the small lugs cut for better traction though.

Had a buddy that ran a set till he got dem sticky tars.Seemed to work pretty well.
He had cut the little lugs out on his but then it started tearing the big lugs. :dunno: Maybe a little softer compound?

Mine are way softer then most boggers I've grabbed but not even close to stickies. I think the 42.5 have a softer compound they chunk out pretty easy on sharp rocks.

I like the tire but I just don't see it being good for crawling. Hill killin, sure. I just broke 2 chromo D60 shafts and a ring gear with a 4cyl and 39" reds. Just thinking of options here.

been thinkin bout puttin a set on the rear of mine an leaving the iroks on the front. i think id be perfect for what i do... been places that a bogger woulda helped me but will hurt me in other places if i decide to do so

GONOVRIT said:
I like the tire but I just don't see it being good for crawling. Hill killin, sure. I just broke 2 chromo D60 shafts and a ring gear with a 4cyl and 39" reds. Just thinking of options here.

38x11 boggers crawl very well, I would think these would too

Saw my buddy that ran a set crawl Cream Puff with 'em. Also seen him roll his ass back to the bottom of it too! :****: :woot: