• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

I hope I can make it again this weekend, had a blast. I still have like 36 hotdogs left...:stirpot:

:haha: You been tryin' to pawn them dogs off at work all week!!!! :haha:

Thanks Daren! *right click, save as...* :awesomework:

Id love to go but with my current schedule working in Oregon I'm at best tenative. If I can get home mid-day Friday and get loaded I'll plan to head up. Also thinking of maybe finding an affordable hotel friday night so I don't have to get up as early saturday morning.

Can me and a buddy show up with a 2002 Ford F150 supercab lifted a bit on 35s?

hmm that might be a bit long, the hairpin turns, while ok for fullsize trucks w/o snow, might not work with the big snowbanks. Is it locked? Long or Short bed?

Last edited:
Can me and a buddy show up with a 2002 Ford F150 supercab lifted a bit on 35s?

35" what???? If it's a shorty, and locked it might be ok, but as Jakob stated---the hairpins (and some of the climbs to said hairpins!) can get sketchy; also if you come--- weight the ass end, as these trucks are virtually useless due to being so light in the tail....especially open diffed, or even with a limited slip...

Nick, if you have a camper, you're more than welcome to crash here---in fact, for anyone wanting to head up from the south, I have a large flat area to dry camp----could possibly get power out to ya...

35" what???? If it's a shorty, and locked it might be ok, but as Jakob stated---the hairpins (and some of the climbs to said hairpins!) can get sketchy; also if you come--- weight the ass end, as these trucks are virtually useless due to being so light in the tail....especially open diffed, or even with a limited slip...

Nick, if you have a camper, you're more than welcome to crash here---in fact, for anyone wanting to head up from the south, I have a large flat area to dry camp----could possibly get power out to ya...

I'm going to make you a KOA sign to pute out by the road....:haha:

Thanks for the offer but no camper at the moment.