• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

The album...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/nick_cline/Twin Lakes Snow Run 2011/

A few notables.
DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

here is nate doing what he does best.......well wait, i guess he isnt high centered this time........but the square tube did have to give him a tug out.:fawkdancesmiley:
IMG_0002.jpg

the true definition of sammy flogging....which also might qualify as a three some..
IMG_0004.jpg

42's doing what they do best!!
IMG_0014.jpg

well it doesnt look like it but the raod is in front of doug under a 8 ft slide. by the time we dug out a notch to drive on the snow was still three feet deep!
IMG_0019.jpg

aaron resting on the rig at the top were we turned around.:looser:
IMG_0021.jpg

doug playing while we wait for jakob to slide off the road.....:haha:
IMG_0035.jpg

jakob after he slid off the trail.....it was a loooooooong way down.
IMG_0039.jpg

jakobs friend boarding down.
IMG_0052.jpg

jakob skiing
IMG_0054.jpg

all in all great day!!!!

Where Jakob slid off the road is enough pucker factor to pull some seat cushion up your ass its a long way down. It was cool to see him ski down it:awesomework:

Awesome pics so far. It was great to meet some new people and see some familiar people again.

Had a blast for my first real snow trip. Learned what not to do, and got some good technique advice from Jakob that helped alot.

My pictures are uploading now.

Good to see you again Nick! Thanks again for dinner:cool:

We had a fun fast run down too i had fun pushin ya faster and faster hahahaha Kelly thought it was funny when you guys would go into the ditch :haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Thanks for a great run, I like seeing that many rigs come together! I think we should play highline in the quarry to pick order next time though haha :mad:

Thanks for a great run, I like seeing that many rigs come together! I think we should play highline in the quarry to pick order next time though haha :mad:

i could have way to much fun with that.... the problem is i would probly break or roll just trying to establish order.....:redneck::haha: