• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

sloooow day...GREAT DAY, but sloooow....
Unc, sorry to hear about the T-case issue.... Didn't get much further anyhow---maybe 1/3mile or so before having to turn back....Sounds like the lead group only got 100yds or so past the 3rd switchback when I flipped around...:yikes:

Unc, sorry to hear about the T-case issue.... Didn't get much further anyhow---maybe 1/3mile or so before having to turn back....Sounds like the lead group only got 100yds or so past the 3rd switchback when I flipped around...:yikes:

Sounds like fun :awesomework:

and you are home by 3 :eeek::booo:

awesome day! great weather! and

DEEP SNOW

we fot the mountain and the mountain one......:booo:

we were two switch backs from the top.:looser:

Sounds like fun :awesomework:

and you are home by 3 :eeek::booo:

Had to work at 4....:booo: Still had a great time, and it was good to meet RusM and the missus---you did a nice job on the 2nd gen swap...:awesomework:
And Cami felt right at home up there I bet, huh nick! Good to FINALLY meet you & the missus in person...:haha:

Ya all the shoveling took a long time:mad: not to mention it was kicking my ass:booo: might have been able to make it further but the day was going fast. Had a great time as usaul.:awesomework:

Ya all the shoveling took a long time:mad: not to mention it was kicking my ass:booo: might have been able to make it further but the day was going fast. Had a great time as usaul.:awesomework:

Yeah, had I been able to hang longer and stay at the front of the pack, I'da definitely come give ya a hand with that... There's always next yr!!!

It's all good, Got to play in the snow! Big thanks to Jakob fer the tug outa the way:awesomework:Fastest the little sucker went all day:redneck::haha:
I'm sure the issue will be an easy fix, No noises, just the shift pattern's all funky. Got down fine in 2hi, even with the fuel pump shorting out:mad:It's been running too good for too long I guess, might be time to change few things I've been meaning to get after anyway. :D:beer:

What a blast! Im tired mainly because i only got to sleep every two hours at Jakobs house of crazyness lol. Kelly had a blast as well and enjoyed meeting you all and wants to go again soon lol

Made it back to the south end. Today was fun! It was good to meet alot of you and put a face to a screen name, especially the other Jacob and Jakob. I had a fun ride down the highway at 3psi to the gas station and it took $5 in quarters to air back up. Can't wait to get my OBA system next week.

I am tired and getting ready to go again in the morning. The drive back kicked my ass so I will post my pictures tomorrow evening.

Thanks for having me along. :awesomework: