• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th of July?

for these trails, are they only hardcore rocks or are there some intermediate trails similar to SacUp?

There are "trails/roads" that go to the rocks. Some are challenging for a stocker. If you want a challenging trail then you want to camp somewhere else, Like little naches road or the like.

heh it ain't a stocker (37iroks, chev rear springs, nwor 3" front springs, dual TCs, elocker F/R) -- but it doesn't have the roll cage yet, so I'm a little worried of tipping it. Also its wwaaayyy too lifted for massive rock crawlin.

Can't wait for 4-link, coils, etc -- thats the fall project though.

There's lots of fun trails out there. Tripod, shoestring, tipover, quartz mtn, milk pond, even kaner if you want a long trip. They are not hardcore but fun, scenic, and LONG. The rocks is badass and definately the main attraction but there is trails also.

There's lots of fun trails out there. Tripod, shoestring, tipover, quartz mtn, milk pond, even kaner if you want a long trip. They are not hardcore but fun, scenic, and LONG. The rocks is badass and definately the main attraction but there is trails also.

hmm it'd be interesting to see if a few others who don't wanna run the crazy stuff would like to go on some of these trails.. I like the long, moderately difficult trails :D

I'm usually game for some trails. Milder rigs can still have lots of fun at the rocks though, and there is usually good spectating.

hmm it'd be interesting to see if a few others who don't wanna run the crazy stuff would like to go on some of these trails.. I like the long, moderately difficult trails :D

I'm in the same position as you, I dont have a cage yet either:booo: So I'm down to run whatever trails you want:awesomework: But I for sure plan on doing what Money referred to as the "other" stuff:cool:

I'm in the same position as you, I dont have a cage yet either:booo: So I'm down to run whatever trails you want:awesomework: But I for sure plan on doing what Money referred to as the "other" stuff:cool:

Your going to want a cage for the OTHER stuff.

its not funay its true. time too delete dont ya think.

its the only way larry can promote his sponsers. lord knows he dont have the names on the truck, at events, where thier investment is going to be seen.:rolleyes:

he should put the list on his lips. he drives them alot.:beer:

damn I forgot to type all this in BOLD type!!:haha: :haha:

its the only way larry can promote his sponsers. lord knows he dont have the names on the truck, at events, where thier investment is going to be seen.:rolleyes:

he should put the list on his lips. he drives them alot.:beer:

damn I forgot to type all this in BOLD type!!:haha: :haha:

now thats the best of both worlds its funny and true:haha:
props:awesomework:

Latest posts