• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5/8/09 Reiter pics

Me and the homies will be there to add our support(ie.point and laugh)...........:flipoff:

............."you kids have fun storming the castle"

I would assume with such an illustrious crowd gathered that ALL bonus lines are in FULL effect and stacking/bypasses will be out of the question:kiss:

Bring it niggas:011::011:

with a little cable my old buggy with a dana 44 made it through last year. you'll probably be on your side more than you'll be breaking shafts

Cluster f@#k at the OM saturday

Me and the homies will be there to add our support(ie.point and laugh)...........:flipoff:

I would assume with such an illustrious crowd gathered that ALL bonus lines are in FULL effect and stacking/bypasses will be out of the question:kiss:

I'll be somewhere up near Jeffery (the front)

I'm hoping to be up there with you guys this weekend even though I won't have my buggy. Even as a spectator (or possibly a passenger if I'm lucky) it'll be good times.

Terry

Stop by the garden and say howdy!!:awesomework: see ya there mauler..:beer:

Latest posts