• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

54" LS2 JK Buggy Build

Very trick cooler/tool bag holder that Jason came up with
e2160da7d6f0d7b1cb096f9e740f93dc.jpg

2271000552c14acb4039fb2b65342907.jpg

2f1ac1160b35b453b6014a135837c60e.jpg

smbroady82 said:
Jason doesn't know it yet but he is gonna have to build me one of those!! :dblthumb:

I'm planning on offering a variation of this mount once this build is done and things calm down a little.

If I can make a suggestion- where your skid bolts are, you can cut some 2" .250 at 3/8" long and weld them around the bolts. First, keeps them from getting sheared off, second, you'll still be able to get a socket on them years down the road, and finally, the weld makes the tube glide right over the rock if you make a double or triple pass. I've done it on the last 3 builds, it works really well. :dblthumb:

redneckengineered said:
Looking real good man. Won't be long now
Told the gf the first time I fire it up, she better run and hide. I will be sooo six-midnight it will be hurting! :dblthumb:

You going to running cutting brakes Kerry? I have a set that belongs to John Kates in my shop, they won't work for me, we never decided on a price, if you are interested I will talk with him this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
You going to running cutting brakes Kerry? I have a set that belongs to John Kates in my shop, they won't work for me, we never decided on a price, if you are interested I will talk with him this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gas pedal will solve that problem!