• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

60 35 spline shafts?

Bill!?!? Come one.....:rolleyes: You already know what your buying.......you've told us a million times. Yukon shafts, CTM joints.

I would never buy D60 CV's from RCV.

Well money you might have it half right the shafts maybe but i already have bobbys 300M u-joints for it sitting right here!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

do you guys think the superior evolution shafts are worth the money???

For a set of stubs and a set of inners so far my prices for them are $1059.00 for a set are they that much better those are what toyolet bought for his rig and i hear they are the new ****....:eeek:

Well money you might have it half right the shafts maybe but i already have bobbys 300M u-joints for it sitting right here!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

do you guys think the superior evolution shafts are worth the money???

For a set of stubs and a set of inners so far my prices for them are $1059.00 for a set are they that much better those are what toyolet bought for his rig and i hear they are the new ****....:eeek:

These shafts SHOULD be made by Foote Axle. IIRC all of Superiors Domestic shafts come from Foote. Dutchman also buys from Foote (they used to buy Yukon blanks but have since changed to Foote). All of my customers swear that Foote makes the best domestic 4340 shaft available. I've got them in both rigs with no problems but I only run 37s.

I bet that you wouldn't break stock 35 spline shafts.

Bill is caught up in the :bling: But yes, I bet you're correct.

Is it too late to turn back now Stealthrunner?:redneck:

When (if) I break a CV I will just replace it with stock 35 splines and a "convenient-at-the-time" u-joint.

If it works, it works.:awesomework: