• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6th Annual Twin Lakes First Snow Run!

Steve keep me posted if I the date comes and I haven't replied send me a text. If its after the first weekend in November I should be able to make it.

Soooo it looks like the window to do this is NEXT WEEKEND November 9th. I'm still trying to work out if I can even go, but if we don't do it, there will be too much snow otherwise.

I'll update the first post to reflect infos.

23" fell overnight at Nooksack. Mtbaker ski area confirms the amount of snow. This week it looks like it will warm a little, then cool back down thursday and friday. Should be a good and cold day for snow wheelin

I'll be at a wedding this day, so I am out. BUT for those with a street legal wheeler, you may use the front 1/2 of my property to park trucks/trailers...It's about an hour to turnoff at the snow shed...and only 1/2 mile longer of a trek. Easy on/easy off...Just respect my grass! :redneck:

23" fell overnight at Nooksack. Mtbaker ski area confirms the amount of snow. This week it looks like it will warm a little, then cool back down thursday and friday. Should be a good and cold day for snow wheelin

I think the 23in on the Nooksack site is an error. If you look at the history it jumped up to 22 for a few hours than back to 10-11, then up to 23 and back down again. Where did you see the Mt Baker report? They only reported 9in on their facebook page. Having said that we saw way more snow than I was expecting on our Fortune Creek run down south. About 15in from 4800ft and up with bigger drifts. NOAA is also predicting several days of significant snowfall this week so I agree it should be good. Bring it on, snow season is here. Are you going to be able to make it?

There may well be a follow-up run the following Saturday... :stirpot: Depends on accumulation totals...

I'll be at a wedding this day, so I am out. BUT for those with a street legal wheeler, you may use the front 1/2 of my property to park trucks/trailers...It's about an hour to turnoff at the snow shed...and only 1/2 mile longer of a trek. Easy on/easy off...Just respect my grass! :redneck:

Are you going to at least make breakfast?

Latest posts