• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6th Annual Twin Lakes First Snow Run!

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff::flipoff: :flipoff:

I wanna be in snow. Instead I'm around a bunch of fkkin christmas tourists in the big city.

TAKE PICS! Mt baker is looking awesome btw ;)

Same to you Kevin. Hopefully next time we will meet at the bottom of the mountain instead of the top. :D:D

Don't have a fancy camera but I did get some photos.

I love the look on people's face when they see a rig coming up the road. Priceless.

Kurtis

Rig looks great in the snow man! :awesomework:

Me, John from Bell Off Road and possibly Chris from B.O.R. also, Andy, Eddie, Don, and a couple others possibly..Jessmo's truck isn't ready, so it sounds like he's bailing altogether... Should be a good turnout. :awesomework:

I'm committed to hanging with the gf's friends today and can't make it. Plus I don't think you guys would want to be dragging my pig out every few feet!

Haha! Well, hopefully some day we'll wheel once again! IT's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!! I'ma outta here!!! Pics to come later tonight...or tomorrow...or...

****!!! gotta grab the camera before heading out! :haha: :redneck:

Oooh, they're floating around ...haven't loaded mine up yet. We made it to the top yet again! :cheer: Couple guys got stuck turning around up top...I got stuck too, but we won't go into that...:redneck:

Pretty sure this was the last run for the yr up there :eeek:...It was fairly sketch coming down...as in sli-i-i-ic-k, and in the worst spots of the road too....:yikes:
Only had a couple small issues in the group, one which we fixed a cut trans cooler line with a grease gun tube and some hose and clamps! :redneck: The other didn't stop progress (Rear Zip Locker air line popped loose inside the diff...managed to make it up to the top on the front locker). Everyone's out safe and had a great time! :cheer: