• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

78 D60 rear disc swap...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Ok, I have the rear disc brackets bolted, and the 77ish 3/4T GM calipers/pads on, everything's fine there...BUT there was no list to go by for suggested brake hoses to use to connect the hard line to the caliper :mad:....Anyone have a link to something such as this? Couldn't really find anything talking about specific part #'s ....
The banjo bolt hole is 7/16", and would prefer to use female SAE threads on the other end to connect the hardline to....Thanks in advance...:awesomework:
:swing: Away!!!

the guys that make brake lines, The Right Stuff has adapters that use a screw in rubber brake hose. IIRC they are 10.00 each..

Western Fluid in B'ham should be able to make whatever you need. I know the one in Fife can. :awesomework:

This is likely what's gonna happen...:awesomework: I knew they made lines, but I was lookin' for an off the shelf-type deal (in case something happened out of town and need to get parts).
Beauty of this is Western's RIGHT next door to work! :redneck:

I just went to Napa in Arlington and they let me look thru there books and I got what I needed, banjo on one end, about 6" long, with female thread on the other. Works great and I think they are only like 10 bucks. Im in the process of looking back in my account to recover the part numbers cause I need them again too. :mad:

I just went to Napa in Arlington and they let me look thru there books and I got what I needed, banjo on one end, about 6" long, with female thread on the other. Works great and I think they are only like 10 bucks. Im in the process of looking back in my account to recover the part numbers cause I need them again too. :mad:

I haven't had the time to do that yet--was hopin' someone such as yourself would pop up with a part number I can order so I didn't have to do that!! :haha:

I used factory front lines for a '73 chevy half ton. Seems like they worked out just fine with a little extra length.