Bob the bed?

• Yes

Votes: 106 84.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 11.1%

• Total voters
Well if thats the case stop posting pics of you **** in grandview :flipoff: :haha:

A buddy of mine was stationed up there a few years ago... you can get shop time can't you? Next time you have a few hit a welding shop and get some good wheels and hit the shop for some quality time with it... You'll thank me later. :D

Well if thats the case stop posting pics of you **** in grandview :flipoff: :haha:

A buddy of mine was stationed up there a few years ago... you can get shop time can't you? Next time you have a few hit a welding shop and get some good wheels and hit the shop for some quality time with it... You'll thank me later. :D

HAHA.. the only pics of my truck in Grandview were the actual lift. its actually in the same spot as my other truck that you worked on
________
Honda CD175

Last edited:
it got jacked the day after i got married and i just sold it to the insurance company..

the f'd up thing is that i had just gotten it running the friday before.
________
Honda RC160

Last edited:
Wheeler4x4samota and I work on our rigs at his house which is in puyallup. If you need a hand let me know.

awesome. thanks. what part of puyallup? im on south hill

Ive got a little 110 welder, a small air compressor and random other tools.. i usually make everthing work..
________
roor bong

Last edited:
got me some new jack stands today..

12 ton as compared to 2

0731081625.jpg

________
medical marijuana news

Last edited:
been a while since ive updated anything.. gotten a lot done.

got my steering box mounted
DSC00418.jpg

Rebuilt my rear end.. install gears and locker
DSC00429.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

installed my dual cases and new xmember
DSC00426.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Got my new Great lakes diy beadlocks welded on. THANKS THOSE GUYS
GetAttachment.jpg

0829081501-1.jpg

AS IT SITS NOW
0829081819a.jpg

0829081818.jpg

________
universal health

Last edited:
Did a bird fly over and strategically **** on your front axle or did some crap welder have his way with it :eeek:

dont really know how much work i will be able to get done this week.. my brother wants me to drag it over to yakima this weekend and do some lite wheeling in naches..

ill most likely do tahuya or something easy for the official shake down.
________
RVF400

Last edited: