• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

90's throw back....Manche build

5BrothersFabrication said:
You may have covered this already, but where is the fuel cell going? In that rectangular area behind the cab? You going to keep any tools or spare parts on it?

Yes, that's where the cell will go. There will be an aluminum tool/parts box behind the spare. Also will be spare drive shafts on board.

Last couple gussets and bars done inside, roof heading back home.

ff498a4cd9ebf4d797d76e85fe4159e2.jpg

d39efab80a36ace5e08c1fb5d418fd28.jpg

1e34d2db9461e5627bf3a94e5e91a2b7.jpg

99e3f9baf55a62d46f70f26fb4e3025e.jpg

f1d20e6ec4f038b11bd4dbe6cde1de2b.jpg

Matt

Please put the bedsides on, roll it outside and take more pictures so I'll have something to masturbate to. drool That post lift is like having a naked chick standing there, but Kel Lawrence is standing between the two of us. :gtfo:

Re: Re: 90's throw back....Manche build

NP said:

AllGoNoShow said:
Soooooo bad ass.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Please put the bedsides on, roll it outside and take more pictures so I'll have something to masturbate to. drool That post lift is like having a naked chick standing there, but Kel Lawrence is standing between the two of us. :gtfo:
Thanks guys.

Working on the bedsides as we speak. Cab is welded back on. A pillars of the cab will have some reinforcement treatment to be applied; I think it will be pretty trick. Have some pics for ya tonight, not outside unfortunately. Hopefully in next two weeks have a true full roller with shocks mounted and cycled. Then I can move into the other bay to finish up the sheet metal/ plumbing/ wiring.

Matt

Btw, that's some funny ****

Re: Re: Re: 90's throw back....Manche build

mcutler said:
Thanks guys.

Working on the bedsides as we speak. Cab is welded back on. A pillars of the cab will have some reinforcement treatment to be applied; I think it will be pretty trick. Have some pics for ya tonight, not outside unfortunately. Hopefully in next two weeks have a true full roller with shocks mounted and cycled. Then I can move into the other bay to finish up the sheet metal/ plumbing/ wiring.

Matt

Btw, that's some funny ****
Interested in seeing the a Pillar reinforcement, as I will need to do the same to mine. I've got a few ideas, but always interested in something new.

Re: Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
I'm guessing the cell won't sit low enough, but reusing the factory fuel door would be a badass detail.
No, won't work, but I'm thinking of building a lightweight compartment for the tree saver and shackle in the door, or possibly the air hose.

Matt

Re: Re: Re: Re: 90's throw back....Manche build

paradisepwoffrd said:
Interested in seeing the a Pillar reinforcement, as I will need to do the same to mine. I've got a few ideas, but always interested in something new.
Hard to describe in type, but think of something like this attached to the A pillar tubing, (the rib cage area)

a015f795b6dcc17ce94dd065cf276062.jpg

Basically sectioning with .125 the A pillar, then plated like this, wth the factory "skin" between the plates

48e744d8eed8ebd2e9f533276076753a.jpg

And also a overlay on the exterior of the pillar in 3/16.

Matt

Re: Re: 90's throw back....Manche build

Beerj said:
Only you could put a dinosaur on a comanche and make it work. molaugh
Lmao, just happens to be the best way I could describe it without a pencil and paper. Maybe I can get in the shop tonight and get started on a side.

Matt