• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 92 Jeep XJ buggy - tons, doubler, 4 seater, street legal

untchabl

On the Rocks
Looking to sell or possibly trade my XJ buggy. I bought this a few months ago and haven't had the time/desire to go wheeling very often, in fact I've only had it on one ride since I bought it. I've driven it around town some but just don't need/want a buggy right now. Drives ok for a lifted Jeep with no sway bars and coil springs all around. I've had it up to 55mph with no issues but not sure I'd want to go much faster than that.

92 Jeep Cherokee - clean NC title in my name, tagged & insured
4.0 & aw4 auto
231/300 doubler with twin sticks
Longarm front suspension with Bilstein shocks
4-linked rear suspension on coil springs with no-name shocks
D50 front axle and Sterling rear axle both from a 99 F250 srw with disc brakes
Detroit in rear, welded front, 5.13 or 5.38 gears (not sure which ratio)
hydro assist steering with single ended ram
8000lb winch
37" BFG Krawlers blue labels on soft 8 steel wheels, great tread on tires (37" spare on stock 17" Ford steelie as well)
AC compressor converted to on-board air setup that actually works pretty decently
stock TJ seats in front with Crow lap belts, stock XJ leather seat in rear with stock shoulder belts

Known issues
- right front tire goes flat in about a week or so
- left front lockout hub is bad
- steering box leaks fluid

I've got 4 cube style LED lights new in box that I haven't had a chance to install and get rid of the KC lights.

Located in Siler City, NC. Call or text 919-214-69zero6

Asking $5,000. Will consider full or partial trades on something closer to stock or mildly modded that can be driven daily. Not really interested in adding any cash on my end.