• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 1 ton TJ build

Wow! Talk about building it right the first time. Did you just sit down and dream up a wish list of parts? I get stoked when a new part shows up in the mail. You were having the best month ever! The new parts just keep coming. Good for you Mr Deep Pockets :awesomework:

So i was gone this last week on vacation and befor i left i droped off my axle's to get the arb's and gears set up so hopefully next week some time they will be done no big rush thanks for your help kev take your time if you need too man!! also droped my coilovers off at a buddys house so i could get them charged witch i got them back today vary cool!!:awesomework: and after i got home this morrning from vacation i was happy to see that my pitman arm to go from tj steering box to chev ball joint and drang link should up last week when i was gone also vary cool so now im just waiting on a couple more things from ballistic!!:eeek:
heres a couple pic's of some stuff all tacked up:beer:

Last edited:
That would be nice if ya could!! :awesomework:
Thats what i will be doing i think alot of late nights to come o well it been a fun build so far its way nice beign able to get all the parts i need at one time so theres no half assing and getting some help from some friends (setting up the gears)i just want to get this thing on the trial's by the end of april:beer:

That would be nice if ya could!! :awesomework:
Thats what i will be doing i think alot of late nights to come o well it been a fun build so far its way nice beign able to get all the parts i need at one time so theres no half assing and getting some help from some friends (setting up the gears)i just want to get this thing on the trial's by the end of april:beer:

You will man...I have faith in ya!:cool:

Hey, get that big friggin heavy sob under there mikey!!!:haha: you know it's sooooo light!!!:redneck:

well got the arb and 5.13's all set up in the 14 bolt and the rear halfway in also the front shock towers about done :awesomework::awesomework::cheer:

Last edited: