• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 1 ton TJ build

Comin' along great Mikey!!!:awesomework: Will be getting the front end done real soon! :cool:(been busy tyin up some loose ends around here the last couple days....)

sounds good man i know how it is !! so im kinda bumbed out now i got a call this morning asking me if i wolud come work nights for the next couple weeks stright looks like i will be working night for a couple weeks:booo::booo: atleast its all dubble time i guess :beer::beer:

Bump...Well???????????:stirpot:You got that other big ass finger-smashin' somebiatch:redneck:---lets see some progress!!!!:corn:

Mikey, that pass side TRE should be in the back hole, but I bet you knew that!!!:haha: Looks sweet man! Can you get a full side view shot of the rig?? curious to see what it's lookin' like...:corn:

Mikey, that pass side TRE should be in the back hole, but I bet you knew that!!!:haha:

Might wanna check that again... That's the drag link so it IS in the correct hole, the tie rod is on the stock steering arms. :;

Looks good I dig it. A bit high for my tastes but otherwise groovy. :D

Might wanna check that again... That's the drag link so it IS in the correct hole, the tie rod is on the stock steering arms. :;

Looks good I dig it. A bit high for my tastes but otherwise groovy. :D

He's goin full hi steer WT---he's not done with it yet:;---> I was just pitchin him chit!!! He knows where the Tierod and Draglink go... Speakin of pitchin him chit...
POST UP PROGRESS MAN!!!!:stirpot:
Edit: WT, I stand corrected:;---it's rather hard to see but it is the drag & not the tierod, doesn't help that I have a 13" monitor!!!:redneck::haha: (needed a mag glass--seriously)

Last edited:
got the jeep rolling and tested the flex out tonight so can get the limiting straps and bump stops on the way :awesomework: i am going to drop it another 3 inchs or so!!! im going to get some different lower springs on the way too:eeek:

Last edited:
Hell Yeah!!!:cheer::cool::beer::cool::cheer::cool::beer::beer:
I'd seriously consider leaving the height:eeek:; by the time you get your rolling parts house, and tool room in there....:haha: Seriously....:eeek:

Last edited:
No more rolling parts house build it not to brake this time :awesomework: i like the wheel travel but i think i need 40's now already i think im going to sell the maxxis trpadors i bought too
cant wait to get this thig done

Last edited: