• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

98 12v cummins

little red will correct me on this if I am wrong. But I am pretty sure that DDP used PDR tranny's before he started using a local guy. Lenny and Piers became performance buddies. Although Piers has moved on, and PDR isn't what it used to be. An DDP has moved on.

little red will correct me on this if I am wrong. But I am pretty sure that DDP used PDR tranny's before he started using a local guy. Lenny and Piers became performance buddies. Although Piers has moved on, and PDR isn't what it used to be. An DDP has moved on.

That pretty much sums it up, but that was almost 4 years ago now...

like i said , i tend to sip the beers, i knew he was gettin trannys up north and then found somthing better for his clients,, **** if i know, i do know he was runnin up to cannada to grab trannys for awhile, the only thing i know for certain is that he can witchdoctor my engine to sick proportions for very little money, if im willing to tranny up, he has a stack of dyno sheets with motors around 150 250, on his counter, all putting up numbers, but theres also people that have had more than 10000000 miles on there cummins, dont knpw about you fellas but sounds good for my tow rig, slow and steady, im sure ill have 2 different doors and a flatbed.... but jesus some of the vietnam diesles are still] runnin:beer:

yea he knows what he's doing. He's helped me get mine running right after hours when I couldn't get up there because of my schedule. He's treated me real good over the years.

thats good to know about DDP because i live two blocks from them out here in monroe so i will definately be going down there to get a game plan together.

thats good to know about DDP because i live two blocks from them out here in monroe so i will definately be going down there to get a game plan together.

one of the guys at DDP was a little worried to give me injectors at first.. He knew I had a bit of a mouth on me and was a little worried in case something went wrong. So you can be certain he is definitely a good person to go to. I have had NO problems with them whatsoever.