• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A&E Suspends Phil Robertson

It truly saddens me were this country is heading. I hope the American people stand behind Phil and his family.
God please forgive us for how people in our society neglect your will.

stump jumper said:
It truly saddens me were this country is heading. I hope the American people stand behind Phil and his family.
God please forgive us for how people in our society neglect your will.

Well spoken

This will be a test of his family as well. They state they are of faith first, family second and ducks third. I hope Willie does not become a sellout and backs his father. It truly pisses me off knowing that I almost died fighting overseas for "our rights" and yet when you use your right of "free speech" then it becomes an issue when some cocksucker doesnt like it when you call him a cocksucker. I'm just saying.

wgamble said:
This will be a test of his family as well. They state they are of faith first, family second and ducks third. I hope Willie does not become a sellout and backs his father. It truly pisses me off knowing that I almost died fighting overseas for "our rights" and yet when you use your right of "free speech" then it becomes an issue when some cocksucker doesnt like it when you call him a cocksucker. I'm just saying.

x2

if any of them agree to keep doing the show, they might as well be a bunch of ****** loving-liberal-political correct-pieces of ****

TBItoy said:
x2

if any of them agree to keep doing the show, they might as well be a bunch of ****** loving-liberal-political correct-pieces of ****

Willie won't leave, he's whored his family out this long, why stop now?

I think it's all a publicity stunt. I figure he'll be on "hiatus" for enough time to get this stirred up real good, then back filming with them, and when the new season comes out, he'll be in every episode like nothing ever happened....except for the hype being amped up even that much more.

That's what I want to think anyway.......what I don't want to think, is how morally twisted our country is becoming. I just hate a damn queer. :popcorn:

Re:

Politicaly correctness is ruining our country. If this had been another relogion saying they hated christians, or something of the like, nothing would have been said. But in our country, founded on christian beliefs an man cannot give his opinion and state what the bible says about the subject. Its just pathetic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Re:

09zkrankin said:
Politicaly correctness is ruining our country. If this had been another relogion saying they hated christians, or something of the like, nothing would have been said. But in our country, founded on christian beliefs an man cannot give his opinion and state what the bible says about the subject. Its just pathetic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

x2

I'll keep my rant to myself this time John G. :flipoff1:

Funny I think A7E needs the Robertsons, not the other way around.

I can post this here, but not FB. My wifes brother is gay. So any support I show for the A&E boycott, they take personal and as a slap in the face. You cant reason with them, so I 'm not starting a fight with my wife over this ****.
But I fully agree with Phil on the gay subject. But that's not what this is about its about speech, free speech, and 1st amendment. I'm so ****ing tired of this you can say whatever you want as long as I'm not offended. My response to those is **** you then, put in some ear plugs.

InDaShop said:

I can post this here, but not FB. My wifes brother is gay. So any support I show for the A&E boycott, they take personal and as a slap in the face. You cant reason with them, so I 'm not starting a fight with my wife over this ****.
But I fully agree with Phil on the gay subject. But that's not what this is about its about speech, free speech, and 1st amendment. I'm so ****ing tired of this you can say whatever you want as long as I'm not offended. My response to those is **** you then, put in some ear plugs.

Exactly. Same principals as the "no child left behind, everybody is a winner" garbage. Reality check: There are winners and losers at everything in life. The future generations of the U.S., are going to be composed of a bunch of gay pussies.

Oh, I get so damn mad thinking about this sort of stuff! I look at all the things in the media that's happening like this these days and it is almost more astounding to me than supernovas, black holes, and stellar star dust, as to why and how in the hell does junk like that even gain enough ground to turn into a recognized topic??? I mean, where in the hell is all the normal ass people at in this country? Are they all centrally located in teh southeastern U.S. and are my wheeling buddies? Because I don't know personally, the first person that supports and of this crap. And if I meet someone that does, they'll be surely informed of my views on the matter.

wgamble said:
It truly pisses me off knowing that I almost died fighting overseas for "our rights" and yet when you use your right of "free speech"

You fought for special interests not our rights, every time there is a war we lose more of our rights, and don't gain any new ones. Don't buy into that "fight for our freedom and rights" horseshit.

#2 This country was not founded on Christianity it was based on English common law that predated Christianity.

TacomaJD said:
Exactly. Same principals as the "no child left behind, everybody is a winner" garbage. Reality check: There are winners and losers at everything in life. The future generations of the U.S., are going to be composed of a bunch of gay pussies.

Oh, I get so damn mad thinking about this sort of stuff! I look at all the things in the media that's happening like this these days and it is almost more astounding to me than supernovas, black holes, and stellar star dust, as to why and how in the hell does junk like that even gain enough ground to turn into a recognized topic??? I mean, where in the hell is all the normal ass people at in this country? Are they all centrally located in teh southeastern U.S. and are my wheeling buddies? Because I don't know personally, the first person that supports and of this crap. And if I meet someone that does, they'll be surely informed of my views on the matter.

This pretty much says it all. Well put!!!!!

It's time to stop being " politically correct" and do things that are Morally Right. The fags and queers are ruining this damn country.

Has anyone here read the whole interview, he did not say anything bad at all. Said he didn't agree with it but it wasn't his place to judge, how in the world does that make someone mad? That's like me saying I don't agree with John G painting all his rigs That bad ass shade of purple and getting banded from here because of it. Same difference. Just stating an opinion. Everyone needs to stand together some how behind ol Phil, and show the rest of the country there is still more of us religion based family type people still here, this needs to be done anyways and that family would be as good as any to do it behind. Hell it's the only show on tv you can watch with your kids in the room. What does that say about where we are going.

New Idea!

Liberal Offroad Park,
No Buggy Left Behind hill climb:
All buggies will be strapped to a Prius with engines off, they all will be pulled up the hill at exactly the same pace so no one buggy gets ahead of the other.
The spectators are NOT allowed to have a favorite buggy.
Once all buggys make the hill a $1,000 check will be presented to all competitors and they will get paraded around in a Rainbow colored VW beetle for their efforts.
Maybe A&E would pick this event up.

As far as Phil, I'd tell A&E to grow some ****ing balls and quit sucking on their moms :****:

It's the moral majority that suffers. We sit quietly by and let different groups that speak out
Influence the decision making powers that v

muddinmetal said:
Willie won't leave, he's whored his family out this long, why stop now?

I really enjoy watching Duck Dynasty, don't get me wrong, but I hate how Duck Commander/ Duck Dynasty has sold out. Duck Dynasty board game? Robertsons Chia-Pet's? The Si-Pad at Clayton trailer-houses? "Duck Commander" brand selling at Walmart? Next they are going to have Duck Dynasty tampons. And partner up with summers eve with some Duck Dynasty Douche's. Its a shame.

InDaShop said:

I'm in the same situation. My wife would be more offended by me supporting Phil than her brother. That's his lifestyle choice, not mine. What he does isn't affecting me so I don't really give 2 shits. He's a good person, he just loves cock. :wtflol: HOWEVER, Phil (or anyone else) has the right to their beliefs and opinions. Besides, GQ asked him the question and he answered honestly. **** THEM AND **** A&E. Was kind of a set up, IMO.