• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

Elliot this situation could have been handled better on all sides. The fact is that the OP felt taken advantage of and when pictures started showing up it turns out he was. This F-up will likely cost double to fix now and the root of the problem comes back to POOR communication by these guys claiming to be fabricators. Besides until they actually give his $$$$ back they have still stolen his $.

Daddy always said the best lessons were the bought lessons......

hjpcummins said:
Wow...

Your comparing a established fully outfitted offroad shop to a small shop trying to make a living at what they enjoy.

I don't have unlimited funds to spend with some of the best shops in the business.

With the little bit of money I did have I hired a what I thought to be a up and coming shop. But I was wrong. Ther for " a lesson learned"

FYI. $1600 was the starting point for the original scope of work.
Which was never even reached

Please if you feel the need to comment read every page correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if the original scope of work was never reached, you decided to pay in full anyways?

I'm curious at the research you did to come to the conclusion to use these guys?

HJP needs to buy a welder and invite us all over. ....... I'm ready to learn how to weld and this looks like a great opportunity for me. I'll be glad to let him post pictures and I won't even charge him a dime.

Rock,

You obviously didn't understand what you read. It's okay tho I'll feed you with a spoon this one time

I get called to work out of town at a moments notice.

I was not home at the time of delivery

I obviously trusted them to work on my rig from the "research" I did.

So in return I trusted them to deliver a quality and finish product.and pay in full.

That obviously wasn't the case.

Question: do you pay at the first window at mc Donald's , or say **** you let me see my food first?

You pay.

Does your Big Mac look the same every time ?

No!

So you take a luck of the draw.

That the simplest way I can explain .

I got the short stick in the whole situation.

But welcome to hardline

But this thread is settled...

Everyone enjoy reflecting on this time to time for a good laugh or two.

hjpcummins said:
Rock,

You obviously didn't understand what you read. It's okay tho I'll feed you with a spoon this one time

So in return I trusted them to deliver a quality and finish product.and pay in full.

Question: do you pay at the first window at mc Donald's , or say **** you let me see my food first?

You pay.

No!

But welcome to hardline

This post said everything I needed to hear. You're an idiot. Before long you'll be defending the guys you've bashed about doing shitty work.

hjpcummins said:
Rock,

You pay.

No!

But welcome to hardline

I am curious tho, what did you do for your so called "research"? Everything I've seen posted here and elsewhere they've hacked together are some pretty good windows into what their capabilities are. They are most excellent at hack fab but seriously come no where close to even decent passable for... Anything else really.

There is the new name for their shop tho "Hack Fab". Image of a goober with a hatchet in his hands and a buggy in the background for a company logo.

hjpcummins said:
An idiotic response for a idiotic repetitive question

I wish Brice would have paid you right off so you wouldn't have brought all this attention to Hardline. I will now add HL to my prayers and hope it doesn't become mini Pirate or TOR # 2

muddinmetal said:
I wish Brice would have paid you right off so you wouldn't have brought all this attention to Hardline. I will now add HL to my prayers and hope it doesn't become mini Pirate or TOR # 2
I hope and pray that doesn't happen... That's the #1 reason that I joined here, because Pirate sucks :afro: balls!

Skidkid said:
I am curious tho, what did you do for your so called "research"? Everything I've seen posted here and elsewhere they've hacked together are some pretty good windows into what their capabilities are. They are most excellent at hack fab but seriously come no where close to even decent passable for... Anything else really.

There is the new name for their shop tho "Hack Fab". Image of a goober with a hatchet in his hands and a buggy in the background for a company logo.

They never really had any kind of build threads.

I "met" him thru hardline.
He delt a lot of business and traded/sold many buggies/parts on here

I made a few attempts at possibly doing business with him but once again my schedule was always a conflict.
( you would think their would be a thread started like this long ago with complaints with people coming out , but they now simply had a great opportunity to add gas to the fire on this thread)

We talked multiple times about him possibly partially completing my rig.
He exchanged many pictures of work he claimed was his?
( pictures apparently hide alot)

So with him being in good standards on this forum( not a single bad remark or bad transaction that I could find)

I gave him my full trust. Just like I would think many others have,would and will continue to do so.

muddinmetal said:

You and me both

This was a small attempt at warning others. But obviously escalated quickly.

hjpcummins said:
They never really had any kind of build threads.

I "met" him thru hardline.
He delt a lot of business and traded/sold many buggies/parts on here

I made a few attempts at possibly doing business with him but once again my schedule was always a conflict.
( you would think their would be a thread started like this long ago with complaints with people coming out , but they now simply had a great opportunity to add gas to the fire on this thread)

We talked multiple times about him possibly partially completing my rig.
He exchanged many pictures of work he claimed was his?
( pictures apparently hide alot)

So with him being in good standards on this forum( not a single bad remark or bad transaction that I could find)

I gave him my full trust. Just like I would think many others have,would and will continue to do so.

Just think, another VERY well known forum member would have built you a complete bouncer chassis that would have looked like a million bucks for that same $1600

Btw... Who's ready to dig in

Iv got the beer and steaks!

A-Ron skoll starts this weekend

hjpcummins said:
Btw... Who's ready to dig in

Iv got the beer and steaks!

A-Ron skoll starts this weekend

I want vodka and taco's.......make sure there's plenty o toilet paper :****:

But on another note.. I would like to have some if not all the items addressed at a competent shop.

I will continue to update my build thread as these things are fixed and hopefully be able to wheel some this year!
Since I spent 95% if last year slowly building up to this point!

muddinmetal said:
x100!!! Pirate sucks to many cry babys hiding behind computers.