• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A lil Something

First off here are a couple flex pictures :redneck:

matt46.jpg
[/quote]

matt47.jpg
[/quote]

So first off I ran/loaded the tranny to make sure the fan comes on--it took some time as I thought it would due to the size of the cooler--and the fan came on and temp dropped. That part of the system works perfect :;

So then up the ramp it went--pushed it till the front end maxed on compression/droop both ways and checked the ram clearance

matt48.jpg
[/quote]

matt49.jpg
[/quote]

matt50.jpg
[/quote]

And yes joe--its VERY tight and found one clearance issue butr a VERY small one--at the point to where the ram end was tapping the draglink but the tire was aggressivly digging into the frame,lol. But a tad lil work and now its no longer an issue. I also had a lil issue with one of the fittings at the steering box/hydro line seeping. So a tad bit of work and now thats alll fixed up :D

I also have been doing hop laps in the rig----matt has a very nice rig...

Got the hard top back on and the thing really fits nicely with the new cage..

matt51.jpg
[/quote]

matt52.jpg
[/quote]

One thing I was pretty sure I would have to do--was trim the clasp lever at the windshield frame for the hard top and yup--I was right. So I removed both clasp's and cut a tad over an ince off each one and they work like a champ...

matt53.jpg
[/quote]

So a couple things to double check in the AM and then its onto waynes toyota...

crash said:
Depends on your needs and wants and vehicle specs...
I want to add to the front on my TJ. Maybe have the front like how you have it. Man that thing is awesome.

OH OHHHH some one call discovery I think we have our selfs a new show!

Looks great Mike, keep up the excellent work!

Sweet, The saga on the fat jeep continues...I bet its over 5000 lbs now..:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: (that was for Bishop):flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: