Erkel off:

Brian Cecrest(sp?) voice on:
Cecrest out!!!
Brian voice off..

:kissmyass:
Ghey ON................................

wait, why is it still on? :wtf:

:cheer:

I'm out:mad: Truck didn't pass the pre-wheelin' inspection.:mad: Oh well, time to start the upgrades for Memorial Day weekend.

TMFabrication said:
I'm out:mad: Truck didn't pass the pre-wheelin' inspection.:mad: Oh well, time to start the upgrades for Memorial Day weekend.

Well you suck :D

There is always next time....

Well if I wasn't installing my bead-locks tomorrow I would like to come out...

I need to test how much torque the new motor mounts I installed to day can take...:D

Ha! The poor TH350 left a nice little ATF slick behind us on the way up the pass. Picture both people riding in the rig smelling a little something burning 15 minutes into the trip, but neither one saying anything because they're still in denial... once the cloud of smoke starts to fill the interior of the van and starts billow out from behind, the denial ends and the funnel and extra ATF come out. The quart and a half I had in the back of my Jeep got us about... another mile up the road before I was pushing the gas to the floor and the rig wasn't moving anymore.

SSSooooo... we poured a whole bottle of power steering fluid (only other thing I had on hand that wasn't 10w30 or gear oil) in, unloaded the Jeep on the side of the highway, turned the van and trailer around and parked it at the Yodelin Place parking lot, and continued on our journey in a mudflapless, mirrorless, flareless Jeep...

Our luck couldn't get any worse... or could it? Coming down the west side of the pass, I fly by the same (I think) state patrol that gave me the fix-it ticket for my half doors last summer, so we pulled off onto some forest service road and chilled by deception falls for a while hoping he would go away. :)

All in all an excellent adventure and a superb day of wheeling. The weather could not have been better... it was perfect, blue skies, warm temps (but not too warm), no major breakage except Joe's bent tie-rod and Crash's little fuel issue. We got back to the van, filled it up with some more ATF and adam drove it home while I followed behind in case any trouble came up. Seems to go ok downhill unloaded... it's just that extra 5000 pounds that causes problems. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts