• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A New Kinder Gentler Hardline

I would say everyone is doing a pretty good job.. Because there is some **** right now for sale or trade, that about two or three months ago.. Wooooo weeeeeee. Granted it would have been hysterical, but DEF not kinder, gentler etc. am I the only one that thinks that sounds like a new toilet paper? haha

kushKrawlin said:
I would say everyone is doing a pretty good job.. Because there is some **** right now for sale or trade, that about two or three months ago.. Wooooo weeeeeee. Granted it would have been hysterical, but DEF not kinder, gentler etc. am I the only one that thinks that sounds like a new toilet paper? haha
. You mean you don't like the guys ad with the wore out Goodyear Mtrs wanting to trade even for a set of sticky tires? Or he might take 1500 cash! Lmao. Forgive me Lord, I haved sinned

zukimaster said:
. You mean you don't like the guys ad with the wore out Goodyear Mtrs wanting to trade even for a set of sticky tires? Or he might take 1500 cash! Lmao. Forgive me Lord, I haved sinned

:rolf:

Haha. I just know how bad it sucks to be new to this addiction and buy something that's not what u think and feel like you got ass raped, but may not have if somebody would have called someone out. Kinda Takes me back to those 44's I bought from that POLE SMOKER old **** BT on here. I didn't know any better, and was excited to get them. Man when I tried to put them on the rim... I'm tellin Ya, I had to do ALOT of thinkin and takin deep breaths.... Few years ago that washed up old **** whistle woulda got his **** destroyed... Sorry got off track.. Wonder if its a **** move to just kindly say "hey man that's a lil high" .. I'm serious. What if u was new and bought them shits for 1500. and then saw the Reds the next day for 1000!! Hahaha Fukin wanna shoot someone. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Haha. I just know how bad it sucks to be new to this addiction and buy something that's not what u think and feel like you got ass raped, but may not have if somebody would have called someone out. Kinda Takes me back to those 44's I bought from that POLE SMOKER old **** BT on here. I didn't know any better, and was excited to get them. Man when I tried to put them on the rim... I'm tellin Ya, I had to do ALOT of thinkin and takin deep breaths.... Few years ago that washed up old **** whistle woulda got his **** destroyed... Sorry got off track.. Wonder if its a **** move to just kindly say "hey man that's a lil high" .. I'm serious. What if u was new and bought them shits for 1500. and then saw the Reds the next day for 1000!! Hahaha Fukin wanna shoot someone. :****:

I am torn on this one. If someone's price is high, then you should PM them and tell them, and make then an offer if interested in it. If you are not interested in it, why even bother. That part is cut and dried to me. HOWEVER, if someone comes here that is a known bad seller or has stiffed people before, here or elsewhere, then it is less clear. One side says it is a for sale ad, let it me. But, then I feel we are obligated to warn our community of a bad situation, or a scammer.

I am just playing it by ear, I don't have all the answers. Feel free to send me PMs about any for sale ad that you think is in question.

JohnG said:
I am torn on this one. If someone's price is high, then you should PM them and tell them, and make then an offer if interested in it. If you are not interested in it, why even bother. That part is cut and dried to me. HOWEVER, if someone comes here that is a known bad seller or has stiffed people before, here or elsewhere, then it is less clear. One side says it is a for sale ad, let it me. But, then I feel we are obligated to warn our community of a bad situation, or a scammer.

I am just playing it by ear, I don't have all the answers. Feel free to send me PMs about any for sale ad that you think is in question.

Exactly how I feel and I know when I was typing this I was thinking it was kinda gray area,.. The one thing that kept popping into my mind was, you may or may not remember, but it seems like about the time that I joined her a few months after, One posted something for sale on here.. The funny thing was they had posted it on craigslist for cheaper... I know I was pretty new because when I saw someone call him out, and say .. "You think or some kinda chumps on HL Huh?" .. And I don't think he was being hateful, just pretty much calling him out.. I remember laughing and thinking how awesome that was that guy found that craigslist ad, and warned us on here. That's when I realized how **** was on here, and that was awesome IMO .... Kinda Like you said, guess you cross that bridge when we get there. Haha