• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A New Kinder Gentler Hardline

Re:

Poolman and pholman I have to check to see who posted. Pholmans posts are usually not as kind and gentle

Kel Lawrence

LandSpeeder said:
uh.... That wasn't the P I was referring to...

Lol. Had to check. I'm not much on censorship. I would've just used the word *****.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Poolman and pholman I have to check to see who posted. Pholmans posts are usually not as kind and gentle

Kel Lawrence

I'm doing the best I can. Lol.

pholmann said:
Lol. Had to check. I'm not much on censorship. I would've just used the word *****.

I'm doing the best I can. Lol.

I've been sent to Band Camp on Pirah-te before, for being too vulgar and personal. So's I try not to test my limits... In actuallity though, I was winning a cunning-linguist competition with a best friend of the queen over yonder... she sent me on my trip. But I was merely defending a friend that the internets was trying to burn at the stake. A couple of us succeeded. But band camp was my prize.

I assume you are talkin about the moderator on butt-pirate, what's her name? Roxy? I don't spend much time on pirate. Not big on left coast liberal flat bill wearin fags.

Gotcha. I've noticed there are a lot of "anything a man can do I can do better" penis envy havin chicks on there. Don't get me wrong. Just because a chick wheels doesn't make Her have penis envy. It's the attitude behind the inverted penis wearin woman. Lots of harley riding bitches have the same attitude. I mean we as men don't expect them to prove anything to us. Just enjoy the sport and shut the **** up. I'm sure you know what I mean.

pholmann said:
I assume you are talkin about the moderator on butt-pirate, what's her name? Roxy? I don't spend much time on pirate. Not big on left coast liberal flat bill wearin fags.
You left out drivers of brah dozers....

LandSpeeder said:
Right you are, Mr Strap!

Well thats not nice :flipoff1:

You still need to hit me up when you come to HPO. I still got 200rds of .45gap with your name on it

edit on the ammo type

LandSpeeder said:
I know who did. And he has a hot wife.
You got that **** right. After squirrel hunting at his place the other week I stopped to shoot the **** about KOH, was really hoping to see the redhead though. :****:

Latest posts