• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A New Kinder Gentler Hardline

JohnG said:
Seeing some new build threads going on. The harsh replies to the For Sale and build threads seems to have stopped. Still early in the process, but it seems to be working. And the friendly jabs and jokes are still here. Other than cleaning some past threads, I have not had to do much moderating, and that is good. Loving the self policing. Gotten a few report to moderators and have acted on those.

Loving the new "modification" threads, these are cool.

I want to thank all that are helping with this process. And thank those that are biting their tongue, rather than posting the hate comments.

Hell its working b/c you came out the gate swinging the ban hammer :flipoff1:
Im trying to do my part and refrain from some comments. i have had to delete and cancel a post many times :****:
While I do not fully agree with your method of madness at times I do enjoy the site so I will walk the line as long as I can.

And while im at it posting in here I have a question about bashing. Are 747 comments off limits now? Or the screen shots of 7:47?
I still laugh every time i notice the time.

Joc said:
Hell its working b/c you came out the gate swinging the ban hammer :flipoff1:
Im trying to do my part and refrain from some comments. i have had to delete and cancel a post many times :****:
While I do not fully agree with your method of madness at times I do enjoy the site so I will walk the line as long as I can.

And while im at it posting in here I have a question about bashing. Are 747 comments off limits now? Or the screen shots of 7:47?
I still laugh every time i notice the time.

As to Adam A,, 747. I have no issue with the jokes as long as not hating. I have talked to him personally about the thread and had a good laugh together. I have had to do my fair share of backspacing too, so you are not alone. I so want someone to post a 747 time with a 35% battery level. Now, that would be a win.

that will be a tough one to catch at 35% just need a side boob screen saver to top it off

JohnG said:
As to Adam A,, 747. I have no issue with the jokes as long as not hating. I have talked to him personally about the thread and had a good laugh together. I have had to do my fair share of backspacing too, so you are not alone. I so want someone to post a 747 time with a 35% battery level. Now, that would be a win.

What do I win :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
Ultimate boobie fail. You had almost all the stars aligned,

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Actually had a good one set to my background then changed it since I would be posting in a non 35% thread.

4d63cb93876b8b77142a656062fb69d5_zps194ddc50.jpg

Latest posts