• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A New Kinder Gentler Hardline

This is actually the only forum I check anymore. I love that you're cleaning it up.

Been somewhat new to the forum and posting lately... It has been nice getting to know some fellow offroaders and shoot the bull while I have some downtime.

Hardline is my Facebook.

I hear all these stories about Pirate....never joined, never looked. Regardless that situation I am happy with how hardline is ran. It appears John G is heavily involved in this cause due to the amount of information he shares and the shear time he spends on here.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to shoot the bull and share some cool projects.

-Peace

LandSpeeder said:
Makes sense to me.
Kinda why I suggested a few months ago for folks to come from behind the screen name and put their real names in their sig line. Make it more personal, which is how I make it anyway. Look at my avatar, I don't say nothing on here that I wouldn't put on a poster at a ride.

[/quote

X2 and that was great idea! thumb.gif

Go out of the country for a few days and everyone is holding hands and hugging wtf? :flipoff1:

Seriously I think this is great! I really miss the good build threads and the builders like WOD, and EOR posting build threads. Thanks for everything you do with this forum John, even with the bs it's the best and only one I look at.

[ quote author=TBItoy]
link=topic=39133.msg474867#msg474867 date=1423966689]
That's funny, because I ONLY post things for sale here.

Because I don't want to deal with Craiglist and GOLSN idiots!

Of course I don't think my **** is made of gold, and if someone does have something to say about it, I'm capable of using reason to explain why I have something priced the way I do.... Without crying and getting stampy feet
[/quote]

As usual. ...im with Nick. I actually kind of like how people call each other out when there **** is way overpriced it keeps the whole community tighter and runs the stupid assholes away.

tonybolton said:
I actually kind of like how people call each other out when there **** is way overpriced it keeps the whole community tighter and runs the stupid assholes away.

If you do, I will delete your post and if it keeps happening, you will not be around.

Admin.

An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you don't like their price, don't buy it. When an item doesn't sell for months and the seller doesn't get much response, the wheeling community has spoken. If they can't get the hint then that's their own problem.

wizzo said:
An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you don't like their price, don't buy it. When an item doesn't sell for months and the seller doesn't get much response, the wheeling community has spoken. If they can't get the hint then that's their own problem.

Or feel free to Private Message them, then what they do is up to them. But, do not mess with the for sale ad.

wizzo said:

JohnG said:
Or feel free to Private Message them, then what they do is up to them. But, do not mess with the for sale ad.

10-4

Yeah the board as a whole shouldn't make it a habit to call people out on price,

Of course there is always the example of when someone lists an old 4runner hard top for $800 (you know, with only one glass broken...) or a Toyota rear housing (no 3rd, no shafts) for $350... Then "bumps" it to the top every day for a week...

Or especially the classic "ONE TON RIG" ads, you know, the one tons with D44 front axles... ::)

Or the Toyota axles with 5.13 gears

Its not really a new hardline but rather getting back to how it was. The reason I started coming here was the lack of douche bags and fighting. In recent weeks its gotten bad enough to where without realizing I wasn't even looking at the site. Yesterday I saw this thread and got excited that hopefully it will get back to being a site to learn from again. I don't claim to be innocent in the pa st but I will definitely be innocent from now on for the good of the site. Any offroad page should be to support the offroad community and help every member whether they have a stock k5 blazer or have 3 of the baddest buggys ever listed for sale. Everyone here has the same common interest and should be treated like extended family.