• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A real eye opener...

I think we need "a Trump" to be the martyr to kickstart us in a better direction. By no means would Trump be our greatest President, but I think he would be a great catalyst for change.

Maybe it's cuz I've watched STRAIGHT OUTA COMPTON a few times this past week, but this Trump guy could be our Suge Knight that "forcibly" gets Dr. Dre outa his slave contract so Dre can move on to be great/greater.

:rolf: Can't believe I'm making this comparison....but it's just what popped into my head. hahahahaaa

Re:

I think it's been a couple weeks now but Paul had introduced a bill in the Senate to Audit the Fed and despite saying that he supports the audit Cruz didn't even show up so he's kind of been on my **** list lately. Until this country audits the private bank that controls our money supply well continue to struggle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If they audit out money supply, this country is finished!! We live on paper money. I seriously hope they never do this because we will have to change the world economy overnight if this happens, and that is not possible

Re:

It's not possible to continue down the road were on. It's like trying to live on credit cards.

tonybolton said:
I think we need "a Trump" to be the martyr to kickstart us in a better direction. By no means would Trump be our greatest President, but I think he would be a great catalyst for change.

Maybe it's cuz I've watched STRAIGHT OUTA COMPTON a few times this past week, but this Trump guy could be our Suge Knight that "forcibly" gets Dr. Dre outa his slave contract so Dre can move on to be great/greater.

:rolf: Can't believe I'm making this comparison....but it's just what popped into my head. hahahahaaa
That's some deep **** right there :rolf:

Rubio?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 88
Re:

onepieceatatime said:
It's not possible to continue down the road were on. It's like trying to live on credit cards.

That's no ****. I think we deserve a good crash, reset, and try again. If it happens twice, by gawd we deserve what's coming. Let 'er burn.

Re: Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's no ****. I think we deserve a good crash, reset, and try again. If it happens twice, by gawd we deserve what's coming. Let 'er burn.
Well it happens everytime a country gets too big for its britches and starts trying to expand its empire and pay for it with bullshit money. So it's not a matter of if but of when.

Re: Re: A real eye opener...

blacksheep10 said:
So my #1 liberty supporter is out.
When I seen this post I figured you were talking about Rand but hoping I was wrong. This is pretty disappointing, the Republican party needs to figure out they need to build their party and he's the only one trying to do that and he's been working on it for years.

It would take a ****ing miracle for Gary Johnson to win but it looks like I'll be rocking his bumper sticker again this election. Looks like 4 more years of the same old ****.