• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

Re:

I wanted to head up there soon. There was suppose to be a group going today and I had planned on bringing my small jeep but it didn t happen. Worked on the buggy instead.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I had the the park to my self and the were three dirt dikes a 2 rained for an hour a and out can't the sun overall a good time

Re: Re: Adventure Offroad Park

I think last weekend was the open weekend. Next weekend and then the 17th should be the next open weekend

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Actually. we will be open again next weekend Aug 2-4. And again on Aug 16-18. We hope to go to full open weekends at the beginning of September.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Actually. we will be open again next weekend Aug 2-4. And again on Aug 16-18. We hope to go to full open weekends at the beginning of September.

thumb.gif

Will defineitely be makin trip down there as soon as the weather starts chillin down a bit

Wooly's bounty run was a let down, nice park, great turn out but a long drive for me! I can't wait till yours.... hope you get more than 7-8 buggies

if I was just going to woolys to break. I should have run the bounty ,at least a few of us would have broke.. and put on a longer show!! can't wait Tom!!

The park is going to be open this weekend 8-3-13 correct? If so we have about three coming.

Good deal. I can't wait to see this park. See you Saturday. What time do the gates open?

Latest posts