• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

IMG952999_zps2c3c8bb0.jpg

Another day of wheeling fun at adventure. Thanks to everybody who helped get the sami out. and me upright. In the last 2 weeks I made a few new friends and super respect goes out to Zak, 'krackem" and to Cory for all their work Cory earned a trip to the cove and Zak gets dinner and riding on me next time.. Thanks and fun to All.

I thank Bill for the last minute call to go ride had fun and I'm just I'm so thank full he wasn't seriously hurt :dblthumb: and for the tree that stopped him cus it'd could have been really bad and hell probably never ask me again which way to go, :****: sorry Bill but here some pics of you on your lid ;D

Attachments

• Image07132013192555.jpg
    Image07132013192555.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 106
  • Image07132013192542.jpg
    Image07132013192542.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 120
I'm plum fawkin over it its summer not spring a lil is fine but every day :gtfo: that **** is getting old plus I hate mud especially when its ankle deep :****:

we were winching a sami out of 30. the stuff where the ford and jeep were stuck he came out the way you went up. I just got crossed up and bottom up. No real damage! I'm getting ready for the crawl ride on the 27th. To go play with the big boys.

you forgot , What are you in ? " all stock with open diffs and street tires !!! we could not get back up 1 ,, so we took 30" !!!! pumpkin could not do it with 44 boggers! you got street tires ... HA HA HA !!!! :flipgotcha: :wtflol: IF ANYONE READS THIS, DON'T TAKE STOCK TRUCKS DOWN 30 ESPECIALLY WHEN WET !!! GO BACK UP 1 OR SETUP CAMP!!!! THE END OF 1 IS A TRAP FOR STOCKERS !! I have spent 3 days helping 6 different trucks 1 of which spent a week there, getting up or down 30 !! 1 or 18 back out is best.. either way bring help and a winch. I will avoid that side and go to the hard stuff, no stockers there! 2 days I tore up my **** and never got to ride, just recovering others.. I'm not upset but it was not what I paid for!! Thanks! TOM ! you know what I mean !!!! :spin: sorry about the front end!!

30 is a bitch but I think it was 57 that got me last time or 52 can't remember. But I'm not exactly stock just a bunch of bullshit thrown together that seems to work most of the time.