• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

Dvaughn 1971 should have some video when he gets time to post them.Had a good time ,bounty hill slick,we'll try again next time.

Big Tim Bacon greezy side up on the Adventure Off Road bounty hill

This weekend was my first trip to the park. I rode the 4 wheeler around after the bounty hill saw a bunch of good trails can't wait to go back and do some more filming. Thanks Tom for having us I had a great time. I have more video I will get posted up this week.

A few big things are starting to come together at our new park.....First, our shower house is almost complete and will be delivered in the next few weeks. Second, we have designed a large pavillion and the final details are being worked out.....construction to begin soon. Third, Memorial Day is just a few weeks away and we will be announcing our plans for that weekend in a few days. Fourth, well it's about the 4th of July....we will have at least 4 open days around this holiday and we are trying to put together a nice fireworks show for all of you......stay tuned. :driving:

Just saying. ........ Like the Srrs events...... Like the bounty hill climbs .........
We like to ride without all th hub ub. No of fence. Love to watch bobby tanner beat the heck outa
His buggy..... We just like to ride. The events t great. My son loves the big time buggies.
So do I. Keep it on thd down low tho plz

85buggy said:
Just saying. ........ Like the Srrs events...... Like the bounty hill climbs .........
We like to ride without all th hub ub. No of fence. Love to watch bobby tanner beat the heck outa
His buggy..... We just like to ride. The events t great. My son loves the big time buggies.
So do I. Keep it on thd down low tho plz
What the fu did you just say?

I rode all day with no lines and no waiting on trails If you don't like the hill climb don't use that trail the rest of the park was empty, It's a big park. I did not see anyone on the really hard trails.
Tell US more about monsters of rock ,, I like the events cool se see the big guys break on the same hills as me..

a few of us are looking to ride here memorial day weekend... is there any need to reserve camp spots or anything? we'll be coming in on Friday evening hopefully staying til Monday..

zjtrey said:
a few of us are looking to ride here memorial day weekend... is there any need to reserve camp spots or anything? we'll be coming in on Friday evening hopefully staying til Monday..
You should be fine if you arrive on Friday.......we have a massive amount of camping available.

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND........We will be open Friday(24th), Saturday(25th), Sunday(26th), and Monday(27th). Below is a few things that we will do for this great weekend.
-FREE CAMPING
-BOUNTY HILL $1000 on Sunday 2PM
-REDUCED RATE ON MULTI DAY PASSES

COME ON OUT FOR A GREAT WEEKEND OF RIDING :driving:

NO night riding at the park even for annual members unless it changes