• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aetna Tuesday Night - Wes Rolls and Catches Fire

i don't know how you have time to say anything,,,,, you seem to be getting throat ****ed by T Cameron all the time

redneckengineered said:
LMFAO :dblthumb:

Word around here is the new "HOT" setup is having the radiator right next to the driver.

well from the looks of your pictures you have a HOTTT looking buggy.. LMAO!!!!! please dont hate just because he put it on everyones ass at the dayton event with 3 plug wires off and 18.50's... i would hate to see the outcome if he had a "real buggy" with stickies...

this guy is a piece of work ::) :wtflol:

But Wes did good @ the Dayton event, he ran the course and didnt just try and show out the whole time

not near the carnage with the course being dry

Standefer said:
please dont hate just because he put it on everyones ass at the dayton event with 3 plug wires off and 18.50's... i would hate to see the outcome if he had a "real buggy" with stickies...

Ahhh ****.... Here we go.

onetoncrawler said:
this guy is a piece of work ::) :wtflol:

But Wes did good @ the Dayton event, he ran the course and didnt just try and show out the whole time

not near the carnage with the course being dry

wes did good??? good is not the word... he dominated bitches and to top it all he was detuned running on 5 cylinders and tsl's with 73.5 lbs of tire pressure!!!! get with the program... WFO hookers!

Standefer said:
wes did good??? good is not the word... he dominated bitches and to top it all he was detuned running on 5 cylinders and tsl's with 73.5 lbs of tire pressure!!!! get with the program... WFO hookers!

So do you spit out Wes' DNA or do you gobble it up?

PrairieDogOffroad said:
Sounds like he takes a little in the ass to....

this really hurts my feelings... please dont talk that way Mr. Jeep guy.. ROFL!!! :flipgotcha:

CSMITH said:
are you saying that you think he's a Wes Kean GOOBER GOBBLER?

This coming from one of Brian Coles Goober Gooblers??? :gtfo: I would rather be taking Wes Keans DNA any day of the week over Brian Coles... atleast my kid will come out drinking beer and chewing tobacco... yours is going to come out with batman, superman, and pokemon outfits!