• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

air shocks on a DD

Mee too! you should try working with him. Learn something new everyday! :awesomework:

Since you get him every day, I think I should at least get him every other weekend and the 1st and 3rd wednesday of every month. That's gotta be fair for sniffing privelages :cheer:

On a side note, do you ever see him riding the lifts... ya know... just to see what it would be like to be tall :redneck::D:D

*end thread hijack*

Yeah, those shock's are far from an air shock, that's a bypass shock, I hope all this time you havent been preaching about desert guy's running nitrogen struts thinking their bypass shock's are that.
Ya **** my bad. I completely f'd up on that one. Name totally blew my mind thats why i put "i think" cuz i didnt think that sounded right. I have seen that setup run with air shocks on the rear of the pickups. Ties into the frame and the radius arms.:mad:

simple enough.. good or bad idea? I've never been in a rig with them. So I have no idea how they act. On or offroad.
I have them on my Tahoe, they are set up to self level, when I hook up the boat or a trailer the pump kicks on and levels the rig out, I really like them, but not sure how they would be offroad.

I have them on my Tahoe, they are set up to self level, when I hook up the boat or a trailer the pump kicks on and levels the rig out, I really like them, but not sure how they would be offroad.

OK, NOW I'm lost:wtf: Are U talkin' 'bout Like "Pep Boys/Napa" air shocks? Or did U come up with a way to have nitro w/reg. plumed in all the time:eeek:
And what type of "air shock" are we talkin' 'bout in this thread?!?!

OK, NOW I'm lost:wtf: Are U talkin' 'bout Like "Pep Boys/Napa" air shocks? Or did U come up with a way to have nitro w/reg. plumed in all the time:eeek:
And what type of "air shock" are we talkin' 'bout in this thread?!?!

I'm thinkin he's talking about the air shocks they used to use before airbags got popular.. I'm talkin about the other kinda air shock.

Airshocks

wow Jeff this thread got way way outta hand. I was just gonna let it be but I think you're talkin about Fox or King 2.0 Air shocks. Its this simple if your rig is heavy don't run 'em, if its buggy-like light they're great!:thud: