• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alabama Immigration law

No one should be faulted for taking all the deductions they are legitimately entitled to. The problem is that over the years, the tax code has been used by the politicians to favor some and to punish others. The fact is that nearly half of all households pay no income tax at all, and a fair number of those also get a handout in the form of the Earned Income Credit. I believe everyone should pay something, if you want to be an American, you gotta have a little skin in the game. I think a low flat tax combined with a consumption (sales) tax might be the best way to go. Items that are truly necessities, food, fuel, medical supplies, could be exempted from the sales tax. Unfortunately there is no system which cannot be corrupted so for any new tax system to work, there has to be some kind of mechanism to prevent political tampering. Probably the only way to make it all work is a constitutional amendment repealing the current system, setting out in detail a new system and requiring a balanced budget.

Back to the subject of illegals, I remember when roofers, framers and laborers of all kinds could make a middle class wage. That is not true today because of the millions of illegals who are willing to do that work for far less money. If you could just lock down the border now and stop ILLEGAL immigration eventually the 12 million or so illegals here now would die, leave or get legal. Bring home the troops from Germany, the U.K., Japan, South Korea and put 'em on the border for as long as it takes.

well on the subject of rag heads you have the patels who say they are all from the same tribe. either buying or building motels all over. especially hampton inns. they are tax exempt for 7 yrs. I believe. during that time they live at the motel and when their tax time is up they move another family member here to take over and it starts all over again. then the money they saved while living there they move on and have a good life.
we dont have to worry about being destroyed from the outside cause its going on in the inside

DON'T buy from them, DON'T hire them, DON'T buy **** made by them. THEY WILL GO AWAY oh yea by the way, I got to say it **** OBAMA!!!

I dont understand why anyone in these "****tard Unions" would even be against these illegals, after all that IS who started them back decades ago to embezel money from the citizens that put in a honest days work for a honest days pay. Sort of the same thing still happening today

I dont understand why anyone in these "****tard Unions" would even be against these illegals, after all that IS who started them back decades ago to embezel money from the citizens that put in a honest days work for a honest days pay. Sort of the same thing still happening today
[/quote]

Which unions are you referring to?

These ****TARD unions are the ones responsible for the 8 hour work day, they were responsible for workers having a weekend, and the union pay scale is the only thing keeping the non union pay scale up as high as it is! I am PROUD to be a skilled union Pipefitter it has been a good living for me and my family and I put in a honest days work for a honest days pay. thumb.gif

ridgrunner said:
well on the subject of rag heads you have the patels who say they are all from the same tribe. either buying or building motels all over. especially hampton inns. they are tax exempt for 7 yrs. I believe. during that time they live at the motel and when their tax time is up they move another family member here to take over and it starts all over again. then the money they saved while living there they move on and have a good life.
we dont have to worry about being destroyed from the outside cause its going on in the inside
gas station, convience stores, and chinese restaurants come to mind. Same ****.

The answer for all this **** is a man named Herman Cain!Finally someone WORTH voting for!

Not on the Cain train yet, but I'm standing at the station. I think the Dems are really scared of him or they wouldn't be working so hard to come up with some BS on him. They want to run against Romney.

That's cause romni might as well be obamas long lost brother!and I think they are all scared of Cain. He has no ties to all their crooked asses

I don't think the gov can be fixed, its to big , just like GM or the banks its to corrupt to be fixable, time to start over. I like Cain I just don't think one man can make enough difference , 9-9-9 sounds a little to high to me.

Latest posts