• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All you bald headed bearded mofos

jeeptj99

So today I shaved my head. Straight razor to the scalp. I like it so I'll probably keep on doing it. What are you using for a razor? Also what are you people putting in your beards to keep them soft and smooth? Lady friend bitches when mine gets a little coarse.

money_pit_yj said:
Im sure he would. After a couple days he would probably be knocking on your window wanting to give you some product. :rolf:

He's a giant mofo, wonder how much i could get out of him?

P said:
Exactly.. male sure you wear lots of Nine Line T shirts and order trendy coffee too

I don't fit in hipster areas. I went to this new development that's all the rage in Memphis and ordered a $6 coffee and the dude was appalled that I didn't like it and poured it out and asked for some dishwater to wash the taste out of my mouth. :rolf: I do enjoy shaking hands with them and watching them cringe as I put a death grip on them.

money_pit_yj said:
I don't fit in hipster areas. I went to this new development that's all the rage in Memphis and ordered a $6 coffee and the dude was appalled that I didn't like it and poured it out and asked for some dishwater to wash the taste out of my mouth. :rolf: I do enjoy shaking hands with them and watching them cringe as I put a death grip on them.

I can't take you or the mustache in your avatar seriously. He looks like the village people collided with the cast of "Over The Top".

money_pit_yj said:
It does amaze me how many men have a dead fish handshake these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Re: All you bald headed bearded mofos

Zjman said:
It does amaze me how many men have a dead fish handshake these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No kidding. I started teaching my boys around two years how to shake a hand. Soft hand shakes catch me off guard and makes me feel uncomfortable. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: All you bald headed bearded mofos

ranger11 said:
No kidding. I started teaching my boys around two years how to shake a hand. Soft hand shakes catch me off guard and makes me feel uncomfortable. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I did the same, he always gets a good reaction after a firm handshake.

Most of the limp fish handshakes i've gotten were from Northerners......not stereotyping, jus sayin'. :)

However, i've been known to register more than 2 digits squeezing a bathroom scale with my hands. ;)

Latest posts