Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

marczuk

Heard the other day that a offroad company maybe coming out with a turbo
kit for the 1.3 an 1.6. Propane a fuel injected. Damn near doubles the hp in the low rpm range.
how do yal thing it will do?

Been there done that!!!! Actually impression considering its just a 1.3. Keep the boost limited to 6 psi and timing at 28 it would last a long time 12 psi and 24 degrees rod bearing don't last but a couple of rides but damn it would eat up a set of 39.5 boggers. The buggy now has a 1.6 16 valve with propane a lot more bottom end grunt.

Seems cool. But how do u think it would sell considering all the work is
done an u just got to bolt it up.

marczuk said:
Seems cool. But how do u think it would sell considering all the work is
done an u just got to bolt it up.

I kind of liked all the work. It's still a 1.3 and will probably be over priced. No replacement for displacement. I say that as we're talking about 1.3 and 1.6 funny **** right there laughing1

I would use the money for a motor swap.i got tired of not being able to
turn over 235s.so I went with a 4.3 with duel fuel
propane kit.it really has a **** ton of power now :drinkers:

I think it would do GOOD,,, lots of folks been turboin 1.3,s for several years now homade style,, Cary from got propane has a buddy thats been wheelin with one for couple of years thats sposed to be as reliable as

a stocker.

But you gotta still think normally about it,,, I MEAN YOU AIN,T GONNA TURN A 1.3 INTO A DAMN V8 BY PUTTIN A TURBO ON IT ::)

And there ain,t no way in hell I would swap out my little light 1.3 for a damn heavy ass bulky v6 either,,my cammed,,headered and paned 1.3 turns my Dana 44,s & 38,s JUST FINE,,,,

and the same little 1.3 "now in RATTLER" makes that light little thang HAUL ASS yall,,,,it will spin tires on pavement with ALL stock samurai gearing everywhere,, :eek:

I drove an '87 sammi in high school and I could bark the tires shifting into 3rd. all stock with the original tires at the time. I think top speed was 65, downhill.

i think it would prolly sell good....i been thinking about propane myself

if the kit was clean and simple it should sell ...but you have to remember

zuk guys are a cheap bunch so it couldnt be priced to high

MMMMMAN,,,,if they ever start allowin power adders in A-Class I will damn sho be installin one of dem turbo kits on RATTLER,,,,,, got PLENTY of room fer it,,,,,

zuki12054.jpg

zuki12052.jpg

zuki12063.jpg

thang be SCOOTIN like hell then molaugh

;D

Maybe it wont be long. They are in the process now already done with the legal stuff with the patient an all.

The intake from a 1.3 will bolt onto a 1.6 so it probly won,t matta ;D ,,,,,,

and if you use a kit from www.gotpropane.com go ahead and hog out yer intake and adapter like I did,,,I ran it for 3 rides before doing this and it made a huge difference in throttle responce & power,,,,

xmasevemudride08016.jpg

xmasevemudride08017.jpg

and also welder up all them dumbass vacuum port holes on the intake you won,t need anymore :dblthumb:

xmasevemudride08007.jpg

:driving: