• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Am I the only one? Down.. Set ... hut..

I dont get it either, fellas at work talk stats and **** all day. When they refer to their favorite team they say "WE". I ask them all the time , what you got a ****ing squirrel in your pocket. I think most Alabama fans would suck Sabans cock if they could. LOL......

Die hard Seminole fan, always have been. The wife will DVR the games I miss when I'm at work so I can watch them a week later. The only two games I try hard to watch live is the Gheytars and the U. If FSU isn't playing, I look for a good rivalry game to watch. I try to be a Steelers fan, but it's been a rough couple of years, so I don't waste a Sunday watching them lose. Otherwise I couldn't care less about the NFL as they're overpaid pussies who cry over a bummed toe. You can't even hit anymore without a fine. I remember as a kid you could buy videos of people getting their heads ripped off. All of the other sports just have too many games for me to stay interested.

On the flip side, my company bugged me till I was blue in the face to go to a skeet shoot this week. It's been made apparent in the past 16 years the only way up is to go to this stuff. It was a fundraiser that ExxonMobil was putting on for the Untied Way. There were 250 white people, one black and a handful of messcans. It blew my mind how serious some people took that stuff. I have never in my life understood being that obsessed with guns. I'm not against people owning them, just give no f**ks about them.

Zero ****s given about what you don't like..

You know what I don't like? I wont waste time telling you because its pointless..

I have a specific list of teams I watch. Bama, Titans (although almost better on the radio with Mike Kieth), Predators (rarely), NASCAR races at Bristol or the last 20 laps of any race, and the NASCAR truck series at Eldora. Other than that, no thanks. I'll watch ESPN Classics if it's a college football game that was very close and before I started paying attention to college ball.

I had a student 2 years ago that was like the rain man of sports. He would call almost any game within 5 points. I wanted to take that lil phucker to Vegas with me and make millions. He actually WAS that kid that would say, "Tyrannosaurus Latralius Jackson, senior, Penn State, 1,198 yards rushing, average 122 yards a game, 11 yards per carry."
:****:

I work with a guy like that but with baseball. He can tell you who played who for every world series, who won and what the score was. All without hesitation. Funny thing was his wife's sister was in college for psychology and observed him without his knowledge. Her unprofessional diagnosis was asperger syndrome. Everything about the guy suddenly made sense.

blacksheep10 said:
Pretty much agree. Don't get it. Ball sports are fun to play when young, and not fun to watch after that.

EXACTLY!!!

I never played sports but my son was into t-ball when he was little. I really enjoyed that watching the kids run around and have fun. After a couple years he started a team with a coach that was all about winning. He yelled, complained, an treated kids like **** for petty stuff. Wouldn't let his own son get a drink of water on a 95* day for something stupid he did wrong and was making him run. Look asswipe, they are little and learning. Lasted about 2 practices and my son hated it and I did too. Pulled him out and didn't look back.

As soon as they take the point of having fun out of it and make it competition then it's over.

AdamF said:
Sitting around watching anything is a waste of your life. Get out and do something yourself.

Awesome!

The only sport i follow and watch on TV is SX and MX racing.

Re:

The thing that get me with college sports is how crazy the fans are all about the name. . Hell I bet you could take bama jerseys and put on ga players and the fans would hate the players. It's a fad like yeti's and Costa's And golights and big bumpers and big lifts and big wheels.

Fact is most people that are crazy about college feetball are rooting for the name not a players.

NFL is full of over paid pussies. Wish I could get paid millions to chase a ball.

Re:

zukimaster said:
Kush, I'm going to save you a seat to sit rite between me and Eric at RBD during the iron bowl.

I don't root against Bama, I root against Chad! ROH TAHDE!

ranger11 said:
The thing that get me with college sports is how crazy the fans are all about the name. . Hell I bet you could take bama jerseys and put on ga players and the fans would hate the players. It's a fad like yeti's and Costa's And golights and big bumpers and big lifts and big wheels.

Fact is most people that are crazy about college feetball are rooting for the name not a players.

Dafuq are you babbling about? Fad?... college football is a fad? Pulling for my Alma Mater is a fad? Then I suppose the fad will die when I do.

Longest running fad I've ever seen I suppose.

And yeah, I'm not pulling for a player, I'm pulling for the name, of the school.

Re:

I'm 100% with you Kush. The whole concept is dumb to me. Nothing happens in football that excites me at all. I go to all my buddy's football gatherings to grill out and drink beer and be social, but hell with sitting through that ****. As much as I like powersports, I don't even watch many races unless I just flip through the channels and find a superbike or motocross race on, or even offroad truck races. I'm just not much of a follower. It don't do much for me unless I'm doing it.

Re:

Ditto on the played as a kid, never cared about any televised sport; rather be in the shop. Go to most of the kids games, but aside from them being on the field - couldn't care less. ..

matt

AdamF said:
Sitting around watching anything is a waste of your life. Get out and do something yourself.

This is so true! …and I totally understand where Kush is coming from and wont question his mindset, that being said, I feel like a prisoner on Saturdays.

I love college football and usually have multiple must watch games any given week…I could give 2 shits about NFL or any other sport. What's odd is normally I don't even like team sports, Im much more excited about extreme sports and motor sports, but with CFB its like a drug…I try not to take it to heart too much –some people will let it ruin their day/week/month if their team loses…and I don't understand people who put huge decals of their team on the back of their truck and ****…that's kind of dumb…

I feel this way about golf. I don't get it… If I'm watching sports center(only in fall during FB season ? ) and they talk about golf or baseball, I get all pissed off and shake my head in disgust, Lol. I'm starting to just check scores and live my Saturdays more now though.

If you get a chance, go to a stadium known for great game day experience, do some tailgating and take in a rivalry game. It's a good time and then you might say "I get it" or you may say "fuk that bullshit," Lol

I was watching the Nebraska/BYwho Game on Sat, and there was a person there that didn't get the whole cfb thing..when that last play went off with .01 sec on the clock and that hail mary to the end zone, I jumped up and yelled "and that is why CFB is awesome!!" I think he liked it, but wouldn't admit it… :woot: