• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

American Sniper

GONOVRIT

Has anyone else here read the book? Who is looking forward to seeing the movie? I only go to the movies once or twice a year but I'm not going to miss this one.

I haven't read the book. But I caught on cnn or somewhere that he movie got passed over for all the awards it deserved.

I'll be there. Going to read the book after to not spoil anything. I know his story though. Is his family getting any kickback from the movie? Or is the guy that sued his wife?

The book should become required reading for high school kids, maybe Juniors and Seniors as it's pretty heavy stuff...
I can only hope theovie is half as good as the book. Not sure Hollywood will portray CK accurately but his wife calabirated with Bradley Cooper and Clint Eastwood through out the filming so my hopes are high.

I hope Bradley Cooper can pull off the part of the badass CK. I was happy to hear Clint directed it. I got a damn cold chill when I was reading this book and it mentioned the guy in Lone survivor. Sorta crazy they knew each other.

I'm really excited for this. Have been meaning to read the book for a while since I love lone survivor so much. They did a pretty good job with that book-to-movie so hopefully they do the same with this one and I'll read the book later

I saw where Bradley Cooper put on almost 50lbs to get the look and has not backed down from portraying him exactly like he really is.

Just finished reading the book last month and it is a great book. I have much respect for Mr. Kyle, R.I.P brother!