• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Angle of the dangle

Oil can

how many degrees have you put to your 1310 u joint and still had it live.

mine seems a little steep but i wanted to see how far people have pushed it.

what say you??:corn:

I run 1310 not sure what the angle I think its somewhere around 15. I ran the superflex and it burnt up faster then the elcheapos did. But that was me your experience may differ.:eeek:

I run 1310 not sure what the angle I think its somewhere around 15. I ran the superflex and it burnt up faster then the elcheapos did. But that was me your experience may differ.:eeek:

Wow. Hmmm well I guess that solves that with the high angle deal... after my rebuild I ended up with a rear dl angle of 25 deg. Not the end of the world but steeper than I'm used too. Probly just going to run it and shake her down and see what gives.:redneck:

My poor phone didn't like that pdf but that is a killer find. I will definitly be setting that one aside. Thanks Doug.:awesomework::beer:

I run a pretty steep angle on my front driveline at the tcase. Ive had the same 1310 superflex joint in there for 5 years no issues strenth and wear wise. I do get vibrations at any sort of speed though.

I run a pretty steep angle on my front driveline at the tcase. Ive had the same 1310 superflex joint in there for 5 years no issues strenth and wear wise. I do get vibrations at any sort of speed though.

Sweetness. That's one vote pro.:awesomework: