• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Angry Fab? Or any other bouncer chassis

jimmy smith built my buggy in 13 he is putting another one together now very good work,very easy to work with 423 827 4913

George/Angryfab is a one man operation. He gets 20 phone calls and well over 100 messages a day. When all he wants to do is build buggies. If he told you he wasn't the guy for you or couldn't get you what you wanted when you wanted it than he did you a favor and that is what good customer service really is. To say he didn't want "your" business isn't correct. To the best of my understanding, he want to stop making custom order buggies for individuals anyways. He wants to just build chassis on his own schedule and post them up for sale when they are done.

muddinmetal said:
George/Angryfab is a one man operation. He gets 20 phone calls and well over 100 messages a day. When all he wants to do is build buggies. If he told you he wasn't the guy for you or couldn't get you what you wanted when you wanted it than he did you a favor and that is what good customer service really is. To say he didn't want "your" business isn't correct. To the best of my understanding, he want to stop making custom order buggies for individuals anyways. He wants to just build chassis on his own schedule and post them up for sale when they are done.

So many people dont get this. If you want it right now, go buy a chassis that is completed and ready, dont get tied into something that takes time, or buy a production chassis. To many people have this false preconception that there is all this money in selling a chassis, when they have zero concept on what kind of time it takes to produce even the most simple of designs.
I say kudos to Angry Fab for putting it out there straight up and doing things at his pace.

muddinmetal said:

X100

Really !!!
I don't ask people if I can build for them .
Hell I build people I like buggys for free.
You said you didn't want another smith buggy that you liked the way I build .
I told you it would be 6 month before I could even thinck abought your buggy to check with the other builders if your in a hurry
Csc,sosbee, reject Fab, Crazy Cajun, wideopendesign,
Can all build you a buggy as good if not better than I can

If it makes me an ass hole it pick who I build for OK
I can sit here in the shop an build full roller buggys an then just put them up for sell an get the same money an the person just says tks an pays

So trash me as long as you want I stand behind my decision

Any proven, top quality chassis builders take time. You really must be patient with whomever you decide to go with. If not, then you'll be disappointed in the final product which in turn looks bad on the builder because the customer always starts slamming and complaining about the build. Seen it a hundred times. I'm extremely happy with mine, but it did take time and I did have to wait a while before It even got started. I'll be most likely putting mine up for sale at the end of the season to start a new one if anyone is interested. Pm me if so.....

Re:

Sounds like you need a ibex...if you can read and weld half ass your good to go. I have mad respect for custom builders. Their is some much time involved in 1 off designs.

Re: Re: Angry Fab? Or any other bouncer chassis

P said:
So many people dont get this. If you want it right now, go buy a chassis that is completed and ready, dont get tied into something that takes time, or buy a production chassis. To many people have this false preconception that there is all this money in selling a chassis, when they have zero concept on what kind of time it takes to produce even the most simple of designs.
I say kudos to Angry Fab for putting it out there straight up and doing things at his pace.
Well said!

5fcad3b3bcbd4e0b3f76153aa881a402.jpg
6531e0739254b7d1f5aa6c7dfd3306d0.jpg
79c0c84941792f5ccb31134e525ca790.jpg

I'll build ya one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw my first angry fab chassis this weekend at aop and the craftsmanship in these things was amazing. Definitely top notch work. I would trade a nut for one :****:

It's all good I was just asking dudes deal!? Apparently since I don't know how much time it takes or labor and skill it takes to build a chassis I'll just try to learn and be patient... That being said customer service does go a long way and you do get what you pay for. Wasn't trying to hurt feelings and make the swingers mad :tc :tc :popcorn: :popcorn: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

How about Todd Puckett at shotgun fab he builds some really nice machines and has some great ideas and designs